DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Nag: I'd really like to purchase FG modules of DDEX seasons 1-3.

I know that it's "in the works" and will come out "real soon now."

But, I want you to take my money. Just saying.

Blog Entries
    Have you considered importing from .pdfs? If I'm not mistaken most if not all of those modules are available in .pdf format. For large modules like Princes of the Apocolypse that can be daunting (especially since you need to scan it to .pdf first). But for the smaller Adventurers League modules it's not nearly as problematic. Scan in the maps, maybe attach the descriptive links, and add the few specialized NPCs and you'd be ready to go.

Of course, I *could* do that. But, I also could have entered in the monsters from the monster manual by hand too. You present a perfectly valid option, I'm just asking for someone else to do the work for me.

Blog Entries
    Griogre also provides a pretty good explanation:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-convert-to-FG

Blog Entries
    Fair enough. Some of us have time, some of us don't. I too have been waiting for these to come out, but I'm a bit pessimistic.. I suspect as more stuff is pushed out by WotC, older items such as these will keep getting pushed to the wayside. I'm not going to hold my breath any longer... (BTW, I hope I'm wrong!)

You know, you could talk to Doug about making them as a freelancer, then get a small revenue stream.

Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    You know, you could talk to Doug about making them as a freelancer, then get a small revenue stream.
    I'd totally do the crap out of that. I have every DD module and would make them all. I just don't know if Smiteworks has the rights to that or not, what with DMsguild selling the older content now.
    DD, perhaps you can weigh in on that?

I believe FSHSchmo said they are all ready and parsed but they are awaiting approval.

Quote Originally Posted by FSHSchmo View Post
    As David said, we currently have all the AL modules built and ready to go, just need the green light You can find DDEX3-1 and DDEX3-2 in the FG store for free with a purchase or $1 donation.
    FG Ultimate License
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)

So, are we still awaiting approval or has a red light been given? If they aren't going to be offered, I guess I'll have to become un-lazy.

Blog Entries
    Up to season 3 is available on the DMs Guild for purchase. Nothing about FG versions as far as I've see though other than what has already been mentioned here.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Thread Information