FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... Last

Cypher System Support

I'm hoping to get a lot of positive feedback from our community regarding the cypher system. This is one of the best systems I've ever come across from a GM's perspective and I would like to see Monte Cook Games support fantasy grounds.
    Apparently, they had a bad experience with one of their other systems on fantasy grounds. They are now supporting roll20.
    I am an ultimate license holder and have invested a ton of money into this AWESOME program.
    If enough of us show support for the Cypher System, maybe we can get MCG to give fantasy grounds another shot! If you're not familiar with the system, I'd be willing to do some one shot adventures for you all- as long as my wife approved of the date and time, that is!
    Please, show your support so we can get another great system on this software we all love so much! Thank you so much!

Mike G.

As another Ultimate license holder who has also invested a ton of money into the Cypher System/Numenera/The Strange, I would love to see MCG support in FG. It would be mutually beneficial to both and would definitely help get the brand out there (for both - FG & MCG).
    Last edited by Zhern; October 6th, 2016 at 00:22.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhern View Post
    As another Ultimate license holder who has also invested a ton of money into the Cypher System/Numenera/The Strange, I would love to see MCG support in FG. It would be mutually beneficial to both and would definitely help get them brand out there (for both - FG & MCG).
    I agree! I've heard their support on roll20 is top notch. Imagine having a narrative system like this with MCG's backing on FG. It would be phenomenal!

Blog Entries
    I've used the Numenera ruleset to run both Numenera and The Strange. I agree library modules would be great.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Quote Originally Posted by Mask_of_winter View Post
    I've used the Numenera ruleset to run both Numenera and The Strange. I agree library modules would be great.
    I'm using the numenara ruleset tonight to run a game! Thanks for showing your support!

Im in on this also, i think the system is a great system. So here is my vote. I would love to see it

Julio

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    This would be great to see!
    Thanks for your support! Hopefully we can show them how much we want this!

Thanks, Julio! After playing d&d for 20 years, I was super excited to find this system. Something that is so rewarding and very easy for a GM, me, to set up and run, is a dream come true! Thanks for your vote!

I would like to see more support for Cypher. I have yet to play but I like what I have read so far. I even backed their latest Kickstarter.

Thread Information