FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Quick Question: Tables missing from official PHB module?

Maybe I'm going crazy, or blind, or both, but the section in the PHB that talks about trade goods, expenses, services, etc (PHB157-159) doesn't seem to have tables built into the official WOTC PHB module in FG...I just got started using the most excellent DOE locations extension and I was hoping I wouldn't have to create food drink and lodging "items" for my campaign for the taverns I'm making

It's under DD PHB Deluxe -> Reference Manual -> Part 1: Creating a Character -> Expenses and then scroll down to Food, Drink and Lodging.

Sorry, I should have been more specific (I'll take disadvantage on my next forums post lol). The info's in the reference manual, but I was hoping there were "item" tables already built that I could use in conjunction with the locations extension...it looks like there isn't, and I'll have to use PAR5E. The 5E ruleset is touchy about what you can name your item types, but I guess I'll just have to be flexible.

e: eff, I forgot - thanks for the help, I appreciate it!
    Last edited by chillman0122; April 19th, 2016 at 04:35. Reason: I'm a bad person

The tables are in the dmg not phb.
    VR Gaming on I9 9900K RTX 3090 ( 4k on the go on I7 6700HQ 965M )
    Fantasy Grounds Ultimate in HD
    member_gqwebb

Quote Originally Posted by gqwebb View Post
    The tables are in the dmg not phb.
    I believe that you may have misinformed yourself. There are no tables such as the OP would like; the only references to recurring expense in the DMG that I can see relate to property expenses and the PHB is the only source of Food and Drink costs as Kylania notes above.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Yes, Yes Z you are correct. Now I just need to finish finding these Easter eggs I hid.
    VR Gaming on I9 9900K RTX 3090 ( 4k on the go on I7 6700HQ 965M )
    Fantasy Grounds Ultimate in HD
    member_gqwebb

Quote Originally Posted by gqwebb View Post
    Yes, Yes Z you are correct. Now I just need to finish finding these Easter eggs I hid.
    lol
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

You are all wonderful people and I love you long time.

With that said, I managed to use PAR5e to get done what I needed done (after much swearing and keyboard-banging...did you know it doesn't like it if you start a line with a number? I do now...)

If anyone's interested in the fruits of my hard work, I can link the equipment.txt

Quote Originally Posted by chillman0122 View Post
    If anyone's interested in the fruits of my hard work, I can link the equipment.txt
    No, you cannot. This is copyright material and you can do it for your own personal use only.

There's a whole volume of reasons why I disagree - but you're kind of the boss around here, so I can be cool. Sorry man.

Thread Information