DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Blog Entries
    Primeval Thule with Skellan and the gang.

edit....holy jokers.....3 jokers drawn in the first combat, first round of the second fight another joker.....
    Last edited by Mortar; April 10th, 2016 at 20:52.
    Ultimate License Holder

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortar View Post
    Primeval Thule with Skellan and the gang.

edit....holy jokers.....3 jokers drawn in the first combat, first round of the second fight another joker.....
    Wow, 10 jokers for the session, 2 in one round. What a blast! Jokers and adventure flying like mad. There was only 1 fight that went longer than 2 rounds, we had crazy luck with hits and damage till the last fight. The big bad ugly dude slowed us down for 4 or 5 rounds till our warriors dealt with his minions....then a flurry of adventure cards later and the big dude took a 9 wound arrow shot to the head. I wish I had been recording.
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by TriOpticon View Post
    Kudos to Hector for a great FATE session last night. As seen from his screenshots above it was well done. I had never played FATE or used FG so I learned quite a bit and had fun!

Thanks, Hector!

Mike Ng
    Glad to have you at the table TriOpticon. Keep in touch for future sessions.

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

One more screenshot to post from our Sunday edition of Fate Core Night Fears. We had a fifth player joined after this screenshot was taken, just when the PCs heard mysterious footsteps downstairs, spontaneously creating a lot of confusion about whose footsteps were being heard...

The players did another great job of telling an emergent storyline, with four of five continuing the story from the prequel session. Did the haunting turn out to be real? Did any last the night? My lips are sealed, but they may be able to tell their version of the story...

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Thread Information