STAR TREK 2d20

How to use Log on character sheet

Could someone teach me how to use the log tab of your character sheet as we fill in the fields, including those with gold, xp ... and others?

The log is only used for the Adventure League, so if you aren't playing adventure league games then you don't need to worry about it.

If you do need to fill it in as far as I can see you just click in the boxes and type in values just like any other input box. As far as I know there isn't any magic or hidden features. What part of it is giving you trouble?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I think this is a log for all kind of adventure

It was designed for the Adventure League to keep track of what the character had played for both player and GM.

You can use it for other stuff as well and like Z said you just click and type in the info you want.
    Ultimate License Holder--All can play in my games.

Need Help as a GM, PM me and I will give as much assistance as I can to get you started.

COMPLETED PROJECTS--Fifth Edition Foes (Frog God Games) 5E. Quests of Doom Volume 1 (Frog God Games) 5E, Quests of Doom Volume II (Frog God Games) 5E.

CURRENT PROJECTS--Quests of Doom 3 & 4 (Frog God Games) 5E.

Fair enough. To use it click on the little brown button at the bottom of the page and then on the green cross. Fill in the adventure name in the field that opens and then click on the little icon which appears at the end of the line. Fill in the log with whatever information you want. You can add/delete entries in the log by right clicking and selecting add or delete from the context menu once you have at least one entry. And that's pretty much all there is to it. As I said above the XP/Coins etc don't automatically enter themselves or update in any way based on what is noted elsewhere on the character sheet; it's all manual entry.

If you still have difficulties with anything let us know.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Suggestion.
    Have one (or more players) assigned as the sessions record keepers and then at the end of the session the GM can add the notes to the Calendar on the appropriate days. Then the players can always go back and see what happened and when.

From what I understand the Log.
    The current experience is what I am now, the setting is what I received in the current session but my question is to fill downtime with text or numbers, because there are downtime that give me experience and downtime that give me money.
    Attachment 13755

According to this you record downtime as a number of days. So it will be a number. Below in the notes you would record what you do with the downtime and presumably when you start the next session the xp/gold or whatever reward will be granted at that point. But that's just a guess.

My players use this to track their adventure history with them, instead of polluting the notes section.
    If you keep it in your character sheet, you can even export the log together with your character, which is really nice.
    As a GM you can as well put notes into the calendar (if you selected one) to remember what happened when.
    I don't find time to do this and would probably just would use it to track if the party achieved a goal within time restrictions.

Thanks for the help Zacchaeus and Targas this is the idea, a player log to not polute the notes and the GM use the log of the calendar.

Thread Information