DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Age limit?

Age limit?

Is there a certain age one has to be if one wishes to be a DM on AL

Hey The Dungeon Master. Welcome.

So far as I can tell, there doesn't seem to be anything official in writing stating an age limit.

I would check here so you can check things out for yourself. I've also had a lot of luck contacting WotC directly to get specific questions like that answered.

Personally, if the person can run the game, engage the players and keep the action moving, I don't see why there should be an age limit. If everyone at the table is getting along and having fun, then everything should be fine.

Remember, AL play is designed to played in-game, at home and online. And you only need the adventure module or another official adventure mod. The AL Adventures can by found at the Dungeon Masters Guild and the other adventures like Princes of the Apocalypse, Lost Mines of Phandelver, etc. can be purchased right here in the FG Store.

I hope this helps.

Best,
    Jake

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Welcome young padawan!
    What makes you assume it's a young padawan and not Master Yoda himself ? ;-)

I have not seen heard of an age limit for running sanctioned game. I will run the question up the chain.

Jim
    Jim

Adventurer's League Online Local Coordinator

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Targas View Post
    What makes you assume it's a young padawan and not Master Yoda himself ? ;-)
    Master Yoda has been under estimated and even over looked on many an occasion
    I do apologise if I have slighted you in any way The Dungeon Master.

FG Con 8 – Invite A Friend April 8-10th 2016
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

What I want to know is after ALL the years FG forums have been running HOW has NO ONE taken the name "The Dungeon Master"!
    I Mean I put in something like "Questronism The Unforgiven" and 9 times out of ten and it says name taken!
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Thread Information