5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    This is great news. I look forwards to more content that can be purchased, especially full campaigns.

Is it known if these shall include full effects for spells and abilities?

Quote Originally Posted by gaara6666 View Post
    RAPPAN ATHUK FOR PATHFINDER....SUCH WOW MUCH GOOD

I can only hope such a beauteous thing comes to pass.
    Want.

I own the PDF though so it might be a 'double buy'. If they had an option for the maps aligned with gird sans the GM icons I'd pick it up.

This is fantastic, thanks! I look forward to seeing future work from Frog God on FG. My free trial is about halfway up now and I'm really loving the product and the community & devs here, so I've already been completely sold on buying a full license for myself once the trial is over, and products like this being built for FG (as well as all the other stuff available already and partnerships with WOTC, etc) are a good reason to buy into the system for me.

About time. I have been pestering Greg about it for over a year now.

And you can't forget about the Slumbering Tsar. That is another meat grinder on party with Rappan Athuk.
    Last edited by Blahness98; April 5th, 2016 at 19:56.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    Is there a full list of the monsters in that book? Looks to be only about 24 or so.
    John, There are about 250ish monsters in there. The one picture is only showing monsters from the Aberration sub-group. There are also Undead, Oozes, Plants, Humanoids, Fiends. Loads of fun stuff that old school gamers like us can really appreciate from years ago.

About 1/3-1/2 are from Monster Manual II, Fiend Folio or some of the really early adventures like Expedition to Barrier Peaks and Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth. There are some from old The Dragon and White Dwarf (before it was all GW) and even a cross over or two from Rappan Athuk
    Last edited by jshauber; April 5th, 2016 at 21:43.
    Ultimate License Holder--All can play in my games.

Need Help as a GM, PM me and I will give as much assistance as I can to get you started.

COMPLETED PROJECTS--Fifth Edition Foes (Frog God Games) 5E. Quests of Doom Volume 1 (Frog God Games) 5E, Quests of Doom Volume II (Frog God Games) 5E.

CURRENT PROJECTS--Quests of Doom 3 & 4 (Frog God Games) 5E.

Quote Originally Posted by Blahness98 View Post
    About time. I have been pestering Greg about it for over a year now.

And you can't forget about the Slumbering Tsar. That is another meat grinder on party with Rappan Athuk.
    Slumbering Tsar would be equally welcome. Both are very, very awesome campaigns!
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST) United States; GMT -5 hours

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jshauber View Post
    John, There are about 250ish monsters in there. The one picture is only showing monsters from the Aberration sub-group. There are also Undead, Oozes, Plants, Humanoids, Fiends. Loads of fun stuff that old school gamers like us can really appreciate from years ago.

About 1/3-1/2 are from Monster Manual II, Fiend Folio or some of the really early adventures like Expedition to Barrier Peaks and Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth. There are some from old The Dragon and White Dwarf (before it was all GW) and even a cross over or two from Rappan Athuk
    Awesome. Will be purchasing then as soon as I have access to a decent download connection.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by GunbunnyFuFu View Post
    Slumbering Tsar would be equally welcome. Both are very, very awesome campaigns!
    Running Tsar right now with a group. And to those that are wondering, yes, it is as deadly as people say.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Rappan Athuk! and Swords and Wizardry rule set please. I already have my own version of Foes and TOH

Thread Information