DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

D&D Adventure's League DM

I'm interested in running Adventurer's League games. I have a unlimited license and some experience playing in FG. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I would be willing to run some short encounters for the next online con. I can home gen something however I'm not sure that would be AL standards. Can anyone suggest a one shot encounter I could run for the FG con coming up?
    Thanks,
    Rexx

Quote Originally Posted by rexx View Post
    I'm interested in running Adventurer's League games. I have a unlimited license and some experience playing in FG. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I would be willing to run some short encounters for the next online con. I can home gen something however I'm not sure that would be AL standards. Can anyone suggest a one shot encounter I could run for the FG con coming up?
    Thanks,
    Rexx
    Hey there Rexx. As of right now official content can only be found on the DMs Guild Website. Anybody is free to purchase it and run it. If you would like to run an adventure at FG Con this weekend send an email to [email protected] or you can PM me on the forums and I will send you all the info needed. If you choose to run a game at FG Con you will be supplied with all the adventures being offered as well as a few extra goodies. As far as short encounters to run, Suits of the Mists is the Season 4 into adventure and consist of (5) 1 hour missions so it would be a great way to break into DM'ing. After the con is over you can also head over to the ALOnlineTools website and browse through the games offered there as well as post listings of games that you would like to DM.
    FSHSchmo's Amazing Tabletop Discord Server - https://discord.gg/7RMAXfgSqd
    FSHSchmo's Amazing Tabletop Stream - https://twitch.tv/fshschmo
    FSHSchmo's Amazing Tabletop Podcast is available on
    Amazon Music/Audible, Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Podbean, & Spotify.

Is Suits of Mists available for purchase for FG or only available as a PDF?
    Thanks for your help.
    Regards,
    Rexx

Blog Entries
    You would be provided with the adventure all ready to run so long as you run a complying Adventurers League online session.

The Suits of Mists has very bad reviews on the DM Guild's Website. Are you aware of content I could run that is already imported into FG?

I would be willing to comply with the Adventurers League online session rules. This would be my first time running such an session but I would do my best to comply with all the rules. I have read through all of the material I could find online about Adventurers League including the DM and Player's guides.
    Regards,
    Rexx

Is it OK to post sessions saying they will be run using Adventurer's League 5e rules? I would like to post my sessions as soon as possible to have the best chance of getting players.

Blog Entries
    Just hang in there until FSHSchmo gets back to you....

Will do thanks for all the help

Thanks for all your help. I'm all set I have three events scheduled for this convention. I know I signed up late but hopefully I can get some people to sign up to play. Next time I will be ahead of schedule.
    Regards,
    Rexx

Thread Information