DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    When doing a full attack (attack with more then one attack roll) it is calculating weird causing crit range to be all over the place. For example with a dagger crit 19-20 on full attack it will sometime show 13 as a crit and not on others, works fine as long as only doing single attack.Looks like on attack 1 of full attack crit is doubled (17-20) and then its doubling that on attack 2 (13-20) then doubling again on attack 3 (5-20).
    Last edited by mr900rr; September 14th, 2017 at 06:50.

I'll take a look, thanks for reporting the issue.

I think this will fix it by making our own variable and not directly changing the "rAction.crit" value and then moving up the original check into an "else" of your "if" statement.

if EffectManager.hasEffectCondition(rActor, "KEEN") then
    if rAction.crit then
    rActioncrit = 20 - ((20 - rAction.crit + 1) * 2) + 1;
    else
    rActioncrit = 19;
    end
    rRoll.sDesc = rRoll.sDesc .. " [CRIT " .. rActioncrit .. "]";
    else
    if rAction.crit and rAction.crit < 20 then
    rRoll.sDesc = rRoll.sDesc .. " [CRIT " .. rAction.crit .. "]";
    end
    end

-- if rAction.crit and rAction.crit < 20 then
    -- rRoll.sDesc = rRoll.sDesc .. " [CRIT " .. rAction.crit .. "]";
    -- end

Hope the code shows up right, but it seems to work in mine, test it and let me know if you agree.
    Last edited by mr900rr; September 14th, 2017 at 08:51.

I was actually trying to figure out if I could just set the correct .crit value when the roll action is created rather than dealing with it in getRoll. But if I can't, it looks like your solution should work. Feel free to modify your own local copy to get yourself unblocked if you need to. I probably won't get a new version posted until this weekend.

Version 1.1.1 attached to post #1, fixes bug reported by mr900rr.

I had problems with Keen extension in RFPG FG update V.3.3.2.

Thanks!

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Version 1.2 has been uploaded to post #1. This version addresses the breaking changes related to FG release 3.2.2.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    Version 1.2 has been uploaded to post #1. This version addresses the breaking changes related to FG release 3.2.2.
    Awesome Thanks!

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

NOTE: Not compatible with Mirror Image Handler extension. The keen functionality will be merged into Mirror Image Handler at some point, and the keen extension will be deprecated.

I ran across a weird glitch yesterday witht this extension, and I can't for the life of me figure out what went wrong.
    Applied keen to PC in the CT and when I or the player roll directly from his charsheet, it applies correctly. But when the player uses the same attack from the shortcut bar it suddenly stops working. Deleted the shortcut and reapplied the atk to the shortcut bar from the sheet, but still shows the same behavior.
    This happened to two players, and I can't figure out what went wrong, and I can't reproduce it. Every time I test it on my end, it works fine.
    Any idea where the issue might be?

Edit: OK, I could reproduce this after all. When dragging the attack to the shortcut bar it defaults to whatever crit range is active atm. So dragging the attack without keen active defaults to the (in that case) 18 modifier. When rolling the attack from the bar; no matter if keen is active as an effect or not, it uses the crit modifier that applied when setting that shortcut. Don't know if it is supposed to work like this, but it's certainly not what I expected
    Last edited by TrentLane; June 12th, 2019 at 12:16. Reason: More Info
    Pathfinder/Traveller GM - Sometimes running CPRed, CoC, AD&D2E, and other stuff - Ultimate License
    Currently running Pirates of Drinax, and Skulls and Shackles
    Check out my little dungeon map blog

Thread Information