DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Blog Entries
    Remember, the shortcut bar makes a copy of the item/action, it does not make a link to it. So, just like you have to have keen active when you make the shortcut, the shortcut will not update when the original changes (i.e. on level up or other changes)

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Remember, the shortcut bar makes a copy of the item/action, it does not make a link to it. So, just like you have to have keen active when you make the shortcut, the shortcut will not update when the original changes (i.e. on level up or other changes)
    Didn't know that, thank you. I still assumed that the effect, when in the CT, applies when rolling even from a shortcut, same as power attack for example.
    Pathfinder/Traveller GM - Sometimes running CPRed, CoC, AD&D2E, and other stuff - Ultimate License
    Currently running Pirates of Drinax, and Skulls and Shackles
    Check out my little dungeon map blog

Version 1.21 compatible with FG v3.3.8 is now linked to post #1.

Version 1.21 will be the last version of this extension that I will be releasing. I don't plan on maintaining this extension beyond FG v3.3.8. Anyone who wants to look at this extension for inspiration, inclusion in their own extension, or to move this extension forward in any way, has my 100% complete and total blessing!

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    Version 1.21 will be the last version of this extension that I will be releasing. I don't plan on maintaining this extension beyond FG v3.3.8. Anyone who wants to look at this extension for inspiration, inclusion in their own extension, or to move this extension forward in any way, has my 100% complete and total blessing!
    Thanks also for this extension and for the updates

Just wanted to mention to the others here, too, that I have incorporated your keen extension also in my advanced effects extension, https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...finder-effects

If someone wants the extension with just the code of the keen effect in the future after new FG updates then tell me then I can upload an updated keen extension (whenever an update may be needed)

Thanks to both of you!

Thread Information