STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 9 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    This is not a CoreRPG ruleset so it has some significant differences in the coding.
    Unpack the mod and just grab the images out.

FOrgive me for being ignorant of things but how do I unpack the mod? Also yeah I figured that was the issue which is sad. Mutants and Masterminds is the ruleset I use the most and its lacking in alot of things that the Core sets have which would take it from a good ruleset to a great ruleset

Blog Entries
    You can rename the file to something.zip and unpack it with windows compression or if you use something like 7zip it will recognise that the file is a zip and let you open/unpack it without changing filenames.

Zacchaeus, this is fantastic work. Well done!

Thank you for making these, Zacchaeus.

Probably a stupid question but how do you open the mod files? I cant seem to find any app to open it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisiav View Post
    Probably a stupid question but how do you open the mod files? I cant seem to find any app to open it.
    Post 35 right above yours.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

What would be the best way to rotate these maps 90 degrees to the left so that North is the top of the screen for my players? Would I unzip the files, rotate in something like GIMP and then rezip with the same module name?

Hi, jojo welcome to FG and to the community.

Yes, would be your answer. You don't need to keep the name you can use a different one if you want to retain the original.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information