DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last
    Looks great! Thank you for this. Mwa ha ha
    Ultimate Licence holder

I've had FG for so LONG I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE IT!

But I'm learning!

I thought I should mention...that based on the isometric maps in comparison to the ones made here, it appears every "square" on the isometric maps is equal to 10 feet in space. The grid in the custom maps is 5 foot squares, which wouldn't add up correctly when comparing to the isometric maps. I used the octagonal room, 04.03.K12. Turret Post, on Map 3 as a guide, which says the room is a 30 foot wide room, which would mean each square of that room on the isometric map would be equal to 10 feet squared.

That said, the grid should be adjusted to match this, which makes sense considering it is a castle and should be bigger than the grid on the custom maps make it appear. So keep in mind any DM's here, that you should change your grid to be one quarter of the provided white grid square in the custom maps to get the proper 5 feet measurements for placing creatures on them to battle. Unless I've missed something, this to me feels like the correct measurements of the maps - of which I also compared to those identical archived Expedition to Castle Ravenloft isometric maps that mention measurements - but feel free to inform me if I'm wrong.
    Last edited by Teknykk; April 2nd, 2016 at 07:27.
    “The line between the Light and the Darkness is not always so thin, for Good can come of wrong just as Evil may show from right. But sometimes...the Ends justify the Means”.

Oh, dammit. I assumed 5' = 1 square but you are correct Teknykk the scale is 10' per square. I will work relentlessly this afternoon to update the maps and post new ones as soon as possible.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Amazing job Zacchaeus...the fact that you go to these lengths for something you get nothing for in return shows your value to the community. The high resolution ones especially are very nice and show the effort put in, and these are more than enough for what we need to run Castle Ravenloft efficiently now. I'm glad I caught onto the scale as well, as it might've confused a lot of people who didn't draw the comparison to the isometrics. Either way, while I don't speak for the community, I will gladly thank you on its behalf for your work.
    “The line between the Light and the Darkness is not always so thin, for Good can come of wrong just as Evil may show from right. But sometimes...the Ends justify the Means”.

Wow! I love you man. Thank you, thank you, thank you...
    ╔═══════════════════════════╗
    Melvin T. Sludgepump Esq.
    ╚═══════════════════════════╝

-==≡≡≡ Ultimate License Holder ≡≡≡==-
    -==≡≡≡ D&D 3.5e, 4e, 5e ≡≡≡==-
    -==≡≡≡ Pathfinder Noobie ≡≡≡==-

Does this work for rulesets outside of 5th edition? Im trying to get the castle maps to work for Mutants and Masterminds and Im not sure if its not working because its an old ruleset or this mod is just meant for other systems

Edit: Let me mention I saw that this had been changed by trenloe to any tag, but its still not working for me. Just curious if I missed something and didnt download the proper one even though I only see one attachment from trenloe. Zac's wont work for me in the rule set at all so I assume his are solely 5e
    Last edited by Redemption77; April 18th, 2016 at 19:45. Reason: adding info

The two links in the first post will download mods which will work with any ruleset. I don't own any outside 3.5 but they both work with that so I'm pretty confident that they'll work with anything.

I believe that when Trenloe did his first mod it would only work with 5e but then he changed it to work with any ruleset. So it's possible that you downloaded the Trenloe mod before he changed it. At any rate the best thing to do is download one of the two mods linked in the first post. Also my initial downloads weren't mods just zip files. I assume that you aren't trying to open them from within FG?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

I tried both the lo res and the hi res and it generated an error when I clicked on the maps and images button inside the module. Unable to create window with invalid class

The Mutants and Masterminds ruleset

Thread Information