STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last
    Thanks chaps and chapesses; I appreciate the feedback.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Quote Originally Posted by aflevine View Post
    Zacc, great stuff and thank you! Added a grid and dropped it into a module.
    That would be cool if the maps were provided in this way in the download. Zacchaeus?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    That would be cool if the maps were provided in this way in the download. Zacchaeus?
    What do you mean as an FG mod with FG Grids? There is a grid square on all of them to enable an FG grid to be drawn to the correct scale which I assumed was what aflevine meant.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    What do you mean as an FG mod with FG Grids? There is a grid square on all of them to enable an FG grid to be drawn to the correct scale which I assumed was what aflevine meant.
    I mean you can package the image files up into an FG module, making them easy to load into a campaign as and when needed. If you have placed a FG grid on the map this will be exported with the module too.

For example, attached are the maps all in a map module with the FG grid pre-set (you can disable the grid if you don't want it). I've removed the <ruleset> tag from the module definition.xml file so this can be opened in a campaign for any FG ruleset. Ready to go in any and all of your FG campaigns!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I mean you can package the image files up into an FG module, making them easy to load into a campaign as and when needed. If you have placed a FG grid on the map this will be exported with the module too.

For example, attached are the maps all in a map module with the FG grid pre-set (you can disable the grid if you don't want it). I've removed the <ruleset> tag from the module definition.xml file so this can be opened in a campaign for any FG ruleset. Ready to go in any and all of your FG campaigns!
    Yes, my question should have read 'What do you mean? Do you want me to put them in a mod with the grid preplaced? Or do you mean you want a grid drawn on the actual map from Campaign Cartographer?' I usually do present them as a mod but I was in a hurry when I uploaded them so I did it quick and dirty.

But since you have done the necessary I have amended the initial post and included your file in the first post as well as instructions for those who didn't know about the blank square in each map for use to align the grid. Next time I will take more time

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    The problem is that they probably won't work for you unless you have all of the same symbols and textures that I use. Also I did export them as PNG files at 100dpi. I then passed them through GIMP to convert them into jpg files to make them smaller in size and more FG friendly. I can remove the bevel effect on the walls to make them more wallish. Is the attached better?
    Wow! I was going to make some and do the same Zacchaeus but yours are pretty sweet. On the thumbnail.. I don't have my module close to me (at work currently). Is the scale 1 square = 5'? I don't remember.
    Patou a.k.a: Patmaster
    Challenging players since 1987
    2E, 3.5E & now 5E
    https://twitter.com/PatouLeFou
    Discord = @PatouLeFou

Yes, 1 square = 5'

Thank you Zacchaeus, these look great! Truly impressed with how quickly you put these together.

However the .mod doesn't seem to be working for me. I placed in my C:\ProgramData\Fantasy Grounds\modules folder but I do not see it as a selectable module when I go to the Library in game to active. I have many other mods that work fine (like your excellent Zacchaeus PotA Maps) but this one just isn't there as an option. Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by Calisto View Post
    However the .mod doesn't seem to be working for me.
    Try the updated .mod I've just uploaded to post #1. Changed the ruleset tag to "Any".

Wonderful job! Thanks so much!

Thread Information