STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last

Castle Ravenloft Battlemaps

For those of you who have bought the Curse of Strahd and are lamenting the lack of battlemaps for Castle Ravenloft - lament no more.

Now with Line of Sight! Thanks to SilentRuin the HiRes maps now include Line of sight - Unity ready maps.

EDIT: It was noticed that the original maps were drawn to an incorrect scale. The grids on the isometric maps are actually 10' square rather than the 5' square which I erroneously assumed. I have therefore redone the maps to the corrects scale. In order to do that I exported them out at a much higher resolution than previously with the consequence that the maps are a lot bigger, even after crunching them down to jpg files. So, now you have a choice. Below you will find two mods one with the maps in high resolution and the other in a much lower resolution (but extremely serviceable nonetheless). All of the maps have the Fantasy Grounds grid on them all ready to go. Just download whichever mod you fancy, stick it in your mod folder and open it up in the library ready to go.

If you have already downloaded either of the previous packages note that those are not at the correct scale. You can still use them but make sure that you draw the grid at a quarter of the guide square included in the map.

As a special bonus for your patience and understanding both packages now include an extra map of the outside of the castle which I had previously decided not to do.

Happy Vampiring.

PS. I took the opportunity to make the walls nicer, and also these maps will work in any ruleset.

PPS: See also posts #49 and #50 for more maps by SoulBurner.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; February 4th, 2021 at 10:28.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Don't suppose you'd be willing to share the CC3+ files? I wouldn't mind higher resolution maps (100 vs 50) and a few effects changes to the walls to make them more "wallish" instead of "fenceish" as the default settings results in.

Hey Zacchaeus...?

Has anyone ever told you...that you're a legend...?

No...? Well guess what...?

This is undeniable. You're a legend.
    “The line between the Light and the Darkness is not always so thin, for Good can come of wrong just as Evil may show from right. But sometimes...the Ends justify the Means”.

Quote Originally Posted by kylania View Post
    Don't suppose you'd be willing to share the CC3+ files? I wouldn't mind higher resolution maps (100 vs 50) and a few effects changes to the walls to make them more "wallish" instead of "fenceish" as the default settings results in.
    The problem is that they probably won't work for you unless you have all of the same symbols and textures that I use. Also I did export them as PNG files at 100dpi. I then passed them through GIMP to convert them into jpg files to make them smaller in size and more FG friendly. I can remove the bevel effect on the walls to make them more wallish. Is the attached better?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Blog Entries
    Thanks so much for these!
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Blog Entries
    Thanks Zacchaeus!

Blog Entries
    Zacchaeus - I cant give you more rep (yet) but well done and thank you for everything you do!

I've given him reputation in your place, just now - it's more than well deserved.
    “The line between the Light and the Darkness is not always so thin, for Good can come of wrong just as Evil may show from right. But sometimes...the Ends justify the Means”.

Great job Zacchaeus!
    FG Ultimate License
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Zacchaeus - I cant give you more rep (yet) but well done and thank you for everything you do!
    But I can. And did!

Thread Information