FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 9 of 40 First ... 789101119 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    Do it in half's
    Not a dumb idea

Hey Spite, I have updated the paser to make better use of the details from ##; on wards. Have a look at this one.

PS: It still does not take links into consideration, however your NPC stats page should stop looking ugly and all the flavor text should now move onto the details tab :P

EDIT: The NPC details section or flavor text has been moved to the NPC actions tab on the application, you can find the relevant text box in there.

EDIT 2: I am maintaining a log of fixes here
    Last edited by kp9911; October 29th, 2016 at 08:50.
    My Project : FG5EParser LINK

Current Projects : Revamped FG5eParser v2!

Awesome, probably wont have much chance to throw in any more testing this week, as I have exams looming, but after they're done with I have around 100 monsters to parse so plenty of trialing to come.

No hurry I still have weeks of work ahead of me to get the classes running lol

So I have finally manged to get the reader and the writer up, wont be long before I can have the class module released, at least for its parsing ability. Was just wondering how do we denote that a feature is an archtype I'm not talking about the xml since I already have that all coded in, I am talking about what goes into the input file.

Since this feature never made it to the public domain, wondering if you guys have any suggestions. I know its as simple as adding in an extra line to denote it, but wondering if anyone already has something in mind.

I'm not terribly sure I understand the question. Can you elaborate on what you mean?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

My random ramblings again lol. I meant just like we have #ab; #abf; does anyone have a good idea what would go with the theme for the displaying the arch type.

I was gonna just put in another line, however since I have backward compatibility in place with what par5e uses, I was wondering what the community would like to see.

For example (this is what it would look like in the input file for par5e). The ones I have marked with italic are some of the plans I had.

#fearch;#fe;Divine Domain;1;Archtype
    <b>Choose one domain related to your deity:</b>
    #zls;
    #zl;cleric_ability;Life Domain;
    #zle;
    <b>Each domain is detailed at the end of the class description, and each one provides examples of gods associated with it. Your choice grants you domain spells and other features when you choose it at 1st level. It also grants you additional ways to use Channel Divinity when you gain that feature at 2nd level, and additional benefits at 6th, 8th, and 17th levels.</b>
    #bp;Domain Spells
    Each domain has a list of spells—its domain spells— that you gain at the cleric levels noted in the domain description. Once you gain a domain spell, you always have it prepared, and it doesn’t count against the number of spells you can prepare each day.
    If you have a domain spell that doesn’t appear on the cleric spell list, the spell is nonetheless a cleric spell for you.
    Archtype

Archtype is probably quite good and descriptive. I like it.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

So I did an over nighter on this thing and finally got it complete some what! If anyone would like to help test it out please find the latest build of the parser in this post!

RULES OF ENGAGEMENT PLEASE READ

1) This IS NOT COMPLETE, it is still in testing phases. Output is not guaranteed. If you come across a problem I would really like it if you post the problem as a reply to this thread.
    2) ZAL and ZLE links are not working at this time, they will see implementation in later builds.
    3) The input file should have line breaks ONLY between classes, if there are any line breaks in between the class blocks you will most likely not get a good output.
    4) For now, you can only directly parse the input files, I will be working on the UI for classes a bit later
    5) IT DOES SUPPORT THE SAME FORMAT AS PAR5E FOR CLASSES :P
    6) If you want to get the archtype popup, mention #archtype;
    EXAMPLE :
    #fe;Primal Path;3,6,10,14
    At 3rd level ..................14th level.#archtype;
    7) If you have #fe;Primal Path;3,6,10,14, you will see a pop up for the archtype selection every time it reaches the point where you get a new ability feature, this is lol really and I'm looking to see if this can be avoided.

Attachment 16121

Hope you guys enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed coding it!

EDIT: I have totally messed up the encoding kitten my life.... Sooooooooooo as an FYI certain characters like -, &, ', etc may not show up.
    EDIT 2 : Cleared up the encoding problem.
    Last edited by kp9911; November 6th, 2016 at 10:25.

Thread Information