5E Character Create Playlist
Page 4 of 40 First ... 2345614 ... Last

The parser that goes along with this tool has been added!

Please note it is still in its early stages, so you can expect errors here and there, if you have the time please report those errors here as a reply to this forum post.
    I would strongly advice backing up your module files + input text files before using the parsing part of the application.

Updated with some essential bug fixes, application is now available for download again.

Very nice indeed.

Anything new on this front? I'm looking to go from purchased module to homebrewed and this tool will make it a lot easier on me.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoPif View Post
    Anything new on this front? I'm looking to go from purchased module to homebrewed and this tool will make it a lot easier on me.
    Wow it's been a while since this thread had any action.
    Presently you should not have an issue with NPCs. I think i had got stuck on classes and then life happened...

Is there something specific you were looking for?
    My Project : FG5EParser LINK

Current Projects : Revamped FG5eParser v2!

Just wondering if development was ongoing. The roadmap was interesting with the class and the tooltip.

Unfortunately since I have a new job + role, this took a back seat, heck I've not even been able to actually play D&D for a while now :c

But I will eventually get back to it, I was somewhere at the class parser if I remember correctly If ever there is an update it would be in this forum post.

Quote Originally Posted by kp9911 View Post
    Unfortunately since I have a new job + role, this took a back seat, heck I've not even been able to actually play D&D for a while now :c

But I will eventually get back to it, I was somewhere at the class parser if I remember correctly If ever there is an update it would be in this forum post.
    Understandable. I'll keep an eye out on this thread just in case

I've realized that since people are still interested in using a parser like this, I really ought to continue what I started.

I think I can devote an hour or so at least every other day to it, however I think I need to revamp the entire way classes are parsed since its really difficult and time consuming to use the same template as what the almighty Zeus uses.

So then this project would technically come out into 2 parts, namely a user interface to create a custom template much like the #input file required for par5e and then the actual program or process of converting that text into usable functions within the game.

So people who are following this thread look back here maybe next month for a full fledged class parser.

Thread Information