DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 30 of 40 First ... 202829303132 ... Last

No luck v2 works but when I go to parse says it's done but load the mod file into fantasy grounds it's empty

Quote Originally Posted by bogie1989 View Post
    No luck v2 works but when I go to parse says it's done but load the mod file into fantasy grounds it's empty
    Ah I think you're having an issue with the folder, Ill check something out and let you know when you can check with some better error handling to see what exactly is happening.
    My Project : FG5EParser LINK

Current Projects : Revamped FG5eParser v2!

Quote Originally Posted by kp9911 View Post
    Ah I think you're having an issue with the folder, Ill check something out and let you know when you can check with some better error handling to see what exactly is happening.
    Ok thank you would like to use this tool since par5e isn't supported anymore was hoping this would make formatting bit easier

v0.4-alpha is now out, please follow the details in the first post to get there.

More tabs have been added. Some of them have been removed temporarily.

v0.4-alpha is now out, please follow the details in the first post to get there.

More tabs have been added. Some of them have been removed temporarily.
    Ok I'll check it out

Ok I'll check it out
    Any luck? Should you get any errors do let me know and if you have a screen shot that would be super as well.

Any luck? Should you get any errors do let me know and if you have a screen shot that would be super as well.
    Don't have internet at home and was off yesterday I'll try tonight after work

Seems to be working no errors but the mod files are empty for some reason starting to think something on my end interfering with parsing of this beautiful looking app ill keep using Par5e for right now till i can get it figured out on my free time since i do have that just have to watch the copy past formating

Seems to be working no errors but the mod files are empty for some reason starting to think something on my end interfering with parsing of this beautiful looking app ill keep using Par5e for right now till i can get it figured out on my free time since i do have that just have to watch the copy past formating
    Okay so can you let me know what steps you have taken? Perhaps I can let you know what needs to be done.

1) Select the pages you want
    2) Select the path that you want to use [This will create blank text files]
    3) Input your data and save. [After clicking Save, make sure you check the text file to see if the data in in there, otherwise there is a problem here itself.]
    4) Add the parser page, you should see certain paths already mapped correctly to the functions. If they are not you can use the select button and select the correct paths
    5) You have the option of using the default path or manually entering a path as to where your .mod will go
    6) Parse!

Thread Information