5E Character Create Playlist
Page 3 of 40 First 1234513 ... Last
    So to anyone whose following this thread, I finally managed to get my laptop back!! Next update would be this weekend hopefully!

Following (and awaiting eagerly to see what you come up with.)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No1Sciguy View Post
    Following (and awaiting eagerly to see what you come up with.)
    Indeed.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Ah, that's nice to hear

I'm a little delayed since I am moving to a new platform (Sharp Developer for C# --> Visual Studio 2015 community edition). Once I move to this new platform, Ill be able to code faster, publish it to github so people have access to the code etc etc.

Ill be back later on in the day perhaps with an update!

PS: I am also working on creation my own parser for FG

New version released, this would be the 3rd revision

Changelog:

Button to select file in order to save details has been implemented.
    You can now change the "save to" file as many times as you like, without the need to close and open the application again.

Font size increased in the main text area to get a better look at whats happening to the input.

Innate spell casting section got the same treatment as the spell casting section.

Changes to the way speed is formatted.
    Should you copy past speed from the PDF it mostly goes in as ex: 120ft., when it should be 120 ft., this cased the par5e app to throw errors.
    The application should now handle this efficiently.

Language is now a required field.
    Last edited by kp9911; May 1st, 2016 at 11:37.

New version released. This would be the 4th revision.

Changelog

Reaction Section added.

This is a great convenience, thanks for making the tool. One question I have, though: why not output the NPCs directly as a .mod file instead of just as par5e-ready text?

Quote Originally Posted by epithet View Post
    This is a great convenience, thanks for making the tool. One question I have, though: why not output the NPCs directly as a .mod file instead of just as par5e-ready text?
    I'm getting there . Baby steps as they say. Also I didn't want to reinvent the wheel just yet :P

To anyone following this thread, my own custom 5E parser is in the works, its just gonna be for the NPC section (for now )

If all goes well, I would be releasing a beta version to the public by early next month.

Thread Information