FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 24 of 40 First ... 14222324252634 ... Last
    Yup practically whatever I can get my paws on will be automated.
    My Project : FG5EParser LINK

Current Projects : Revamped FG5eParser v2!

Added an experimental module that will be gradually receiving updates.

MOST RECENT RELEASES
    (Check the experimental version of the parser in the downloads section)
    Races
    Backgrounds
    Tables
    Story Entries
    ZAL linking
    Chat Frame formatting added as well
    ================================================== ==================================================
    Bug FIX
    The class module should run even with line breaks in the input file [No more out of memory exceptions]

Hi, i looked around a little (not too far) i;m having an issue. i was parsing phb i did the barb no problem, i then did cleric and druid after i short break i par5ed it and it said its ok but when i open the book up in FG i only have barb. can some one lead me in the right direction?

I tried deleting the mod. turns out par5e is not writing the file at all, i tried writing it to other locations still nothing.
    Last edited by Kithkinlord; February 14th, 2017 at 00:09.

Hi Kithkinlord, I have a couple of questions for you, which version of the parser are you using the experimental one or the normal one? Also the input file for the class section, does it have all the details of the classes you had tried to parse? Please remember you need to save it to the file after each class entry before you click parse.

let me know if you have had any other issues using the tool, Thanks!

version is v0.09-b62

its weird, i am able to load a project that i am working on, if i don't follow the correct format it says "warning" like it suppose too. If i do it says "ok" everything seems right. I have been able to carry on with doing more classes in my notpad and using par5e to double check if i did it correctly. I have double checked to see if my paths are correct, i have module path going to a file <insertname> inside that file i have an input file which is where i save my background.txt, class.txt and tables.txt when i par5es this shows up https://imgur.com/Ao4issd. i did notice that configuration is grayed out i can't remember if that is normal or not, it does light up after i click on it. i also noticed if i wanted to start a new project(pressing new) nothing seems to happen. i also noticed a wierd file that has ended up in my mods its named 01_ogl_well_met_in_kithtakharos i'm guessing its something from FG.

Thank you for responding

Hey Kithkinlord, I think you are looking for the Par5e thread which can be found here(click me!). This thread is for the FG5EParser which is a pet project I am working on. They are both separate parsers .

Please do visit that thread and post your query there, there are some excellent par5e experts in there that would provide you with better assistance.

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, well thank you lol

Wow this looks awesome. I am just starting to mess with Fantasy Grounds and was looking for a way to import my books without paying for them again. Started with PAR5E and quickly became overwhelmed. This looks like it's going to make things much simpler.

Going to give it a try, Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Welcome to the Community Darth. After looking around, let us know if you have any questions.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information