Page 23 of 41 First ... 13212223242533 ... Last
    I believe that MS has a preview of visual studio that runs on a Mac. Do you have the source code posted some where? Thanks.

You can find the repo here (click me)

Just note that if you are going to build the code via the repo mentioned above you would have access to additional functionalities that are not yet documented, so don't get confused in case you see extra options and what not.
    My Project : FG5EParser LINK

Current Projects : Revamped FG5eParser v2!

Thanks. I'll keep you posted if I was able to get it to build on the Mac.

Blog Entries
    The guy that wrote this Im pretty sure wrote it on a mac...

MoreCore - Generic Ruleset
    --- Projects ---
    Extensions | Tutorials | MoreCore | MoreCore Themes | Call of Cthulhu | Maelstrom | FG Con

I got it to work on a Mac with WineSkin.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    The guy that wrote this Im pretty sure wrote it on a mac...
    Damned for the record I'm pretty anti apple ;p . In India one phone of theirs costs the same as running your entrie household for like a year. Haha.

None of my friends and me use them as we put the money to much better use. The only place we see these are those people that are filthy rich or their husbands or parents are filthy rich or at work when we have a lot of Photoshop activities. ;P

Quote Originally Posted by dmbrown View Post
    I got it to work on a Mac with WineSkin.
    Ah that's nice, if it's not too much trouble could you please write up a guide and put it up here. It could help all the other users that are stuck like you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kp9911 View Post
    Damned for the record I'm pretty anti apple ;p . In India one phone of theirs costs the same as running your entrie household for like a year. Haha.

None of my friends and me use them as we put the money to much better use. The only place we see these are those people that are filthy rich or their husbands or parents are filthy rich or at work when we have a lot of Photoshop activities. ;P
    Im so sorry kp9911 i didnt read which parser tool thread this was very carefully!
    Keep up the good work!
    Last edited by damned; December 21st, 2016 at 04:17.

MoreCore - Generic Ruleset
    --- Projects ---
    Extensions | Tutorials | MoreCore | MoreCore Themes | Call of Cthulhu | Maelstrom | FG Con

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Im so sorry kp9911 i didnt read with parser tool thread this was very carefully!
    Keep up the good work!
    Lol no worries but since you had asked ;p

Blog Entries
    How is this coming along? I am about to start a larger book conversion and I am hoping for an easier way to add reference manuals in. :-)
    Ultimate License. Running a 5e campaign blending together PoTA and SKT. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Well to be honest I've been busy with the seasons festivities and what not so didn't really get a lot of time in it. I think this will remain the same for the rest of the month as I have some pretty important irl stuff to complete.

I've completed a lot of story related items (you can see my signature) along with rollable tables. This section has been pretty rough with regards to the formatting wew.

And the thing is that I have not even started the ui elements for these features, but the parser modules are mostly complete.

Also I have been working closely with Lord entrails to add a bonus feature to the app where in it can take your dB.xml file and convert it to a nicely formatted word doc.
    Last edited by kp9911; January 2nd, 2017 at 20:11.

Thread Information