DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 11 of 40 First ... 91011121321 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    I am about to fly home from HK and will try this out on the new ranger and the new barbarians that just came out. Thanks for doing this.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

UPDATES

Bug FIX
    Ability descriptions got duplicated in other abilities later down the list

FEATURES ADDED
    #zls; Support added
    #zle; Support added

#zl;{characterclassname}_ability support added
    #zal;{characterclassname}_ability support added
    #zal;{characterclassname}_feature support added
    #zal;{background} support added
    #zal;{image} support added
    #zal;{spellslist} support added
    #zal;{spell} support added

SYNTAX : #zal;{class name}_ability;{ability name};{Module Name OR *};{Custom Text}
    EXAMPLE : #zal;cleric_ability;Life Domain;*;Check this out

SYNTAX : #zal;background;{background name};{Module Name OR *};{Custom Text}
    EXAMPLE : #zal;background;Acolyte;*;Check this out

SYNTAX : #zal;background_feature;{background name};{background feature};{Module Name OR *};{Custom Text}
    EXAMPLE : #zal;background_feature;Acolyte;Shelter of the faithful;*;Background Feature Check

SYNTAX : #zal;image;{image name with extension};{Module Name OR *};{Custom Text}
    EXAMPLE : #zal;image;id-00008;*;Image Test

SYNTAX : #zal;spellslist;{spell list name};{Module Name OR *};{Custom Text}
    EXAMPLE : #zal;spellslist;Cleric;*;Spell List Test

SYNTAX : #zal;spell;{spell name};{Module Name OR *};{Custom Text}
    EXAMPLE : #zal;spell;Guidance;*;Spell Test

You can see all these effects in action via the tutorial module.

Front page will be updated with the latest build of the application. Enjoy!

PS: If anyone wants to see specific ZAL reference links coded in please let me know, since for now I just do them as I feel like :P
    Last edited by kp9911; November 8th, 2016 at 12:08.
    My Project : FG5EParser LINK

Current Projects : Revamped FG5eParser v2!

Feature Tease :P

This is what you can expect when the class UI is fully developed

As you can see, its not perfect [red highlight] but I'm sure this is going to save people A LOT of time!

Blog Entries
    The Barbarian and Bard new options in UA are just additional options for the existing classes. The new Ranger is a complete do over.

Is the class parser able to add options for existing classes that appear during character creation for the existing class or do I need to recreate the original class from the SRD and then add the additional options - so bard UA and Barbarian UA as new classes that include all the old options and add in the new ones too?
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

If you already have the input file for par5e you can just append the new options to the input file and run the parse.

If not then you can just use the srd and append the options in there.

Blog Entries
    I paid for all the 5e content and the SRD is built in so I never bothered to parse the existing classes. I do have the SRD document and will make new Bard and Barbarian classes with the new options. Would be nice if somehow we could just add onto the existing classes ...

To be honest I don't think that's even possible, however is it like this in the sword coast adventure guide? As in just the archetypes and not the classes?

Pretty sure there is nothing stopping people sharing the par5e file for the SRD content for you to add to if they were so inclined.

Blog Entries
    I think if you include the license document you can share SRD but not without the actual OGL included.

I cannot figure out what I am supposed to do with the program, and have not used par5e yet (I have it installed and looked at it but have not needed it yet).

I was hoping that the class creator would be straightforward, but I guess I will wait until the UI is done as right now I have too much to learn to use it.

Yup that's whats different with my version of the parser, I'm making a ui for markups required. I'll try my best to get it out tomorrow.
    It's mostly done I just need to run some tests and tie up any loose ends.

Thread Information