DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Module for Modfiers

Using the CoreRPG is it possible to make a module that would populate the modifiers section, and if so what is the best way in doing this?

I did a search for modules and modifiers but nothing seemed to resonate here. Any samples would be great.

awesome thanks damned will work on it during the week.

Works brilliantly, thanks once again for this.

Also guys thanks to damned, so now I knew what to look for. If people wish to include TABLES to their CoreRPG in a module.

Use the code below in the module
    Last edited by Ardem; March 31st, 2016 at 05:03.

Blog Entries
    Woot!

Quote Originally Posted by Ardem View Post
    If people wish to include TABLES to their CoreRPG in a module.
    FYI - You can use the standard module export functionality to create modules with tables: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...#Module_Export Much easier than hand coding Tables in XML.

You can't export modifiers this way, so damned's template module is good for modifiers.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Good to know the last time I looked at exporting I never saw that new field called table, is that locked down to CoreRPG only. Either way great to know.

It should be in any CoreRPG based ruleset. It's the bottom of the list so be sure to scroll down to see it.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Ardem View Post
    Also guys thanks to damned, so now I knew what to look for. If people wish to include TABLES to their CoreRPG in a module.

Use the code below in the module
    Sorry to revive an old thread, but I'm wondering about this mod. Isn't PFRPG/3.5E based on CoreRPG? In other words, shouldn't this module be usable in a PFRPG campaign?

I went in and changed the ruleset to 3.5E, and then I could see it... but that's not the real question.

I don't understand the point of your post Ardem (I think Trenloe might have addressed it in his post, but I didn't quite understand that either ;-). You created a second download, with the same name, Modifiers.mod. I see that it has additional modifiers, but what does it provide that is different from damned's Modifiers.mod (besides the additional modifiers)?

And, how does Trenloe's post relate to all this? Are you, Trenloe, pointing out that Tables are now exportable? But, why is the 'Modifiers' table excepted? Is it because it's not really a table, but part of the Modifiers window?

Just tryin' to keep it all straight...

Also, is there a more lengthy list of Modifiers? I have seen other possibilities, like 'favored enemy' as an example. Is there a such a thing as a complete list of PFRPG Modifiers?

Thanks.

- s.west

Thread Information