5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Murder at Baulders Gate

Why is this not for sale? It is a 5th ed module.

Because TASAgent hasn't done it yet. Strahd got in the way I suspect. And no, I have no details of a time frame
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    It is in the pipeline but all of the playtest adventures (the ones that make sense for conversion) are slated to be done as a secondary priority to all the current releases. They need a little more thought during conversion since some of the stats, spells and other content may have changed upon final release of D&D fifth edition. They have been well received so far, but they are in much less demand than the current releases.

Thank you. I was reading through the Icewind Dale module and it state that the party can complete the Murder at Baulders Gate first. I thought it would be neat to do just that, so I went looking. Hopefully, it will come out soon.

Honestly, their storylines aren't really connected (other than being set in the same time period), and it will require a lot of tweaking to the combat encounters of the one you run second, since the players will have out-leveled the contents in either case (both are levels 2-5). It is probably easier to adjust the combat encounters in Murder (when they happen) than it is for Legacy.

Honestly, I haven't gotten started on Murder yet, and the conversions are usually several week undertakings, so it won't be available particularly soon. I just finished moving across the country, so once I get settled in I'll probably crack into Murder.
    +2 License of Ultimate Hosting
    Current Projects: Murder in Baldur's Gate Module
    Completed Projects: Curse of Strahd module, Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide Module, Out of the Abyss Module, Legacy of the Crystal Shard Module, Scourge of the Sword Coast Module, Effect Targeting Extension (5e), Unearthed Arcana: Vitality Extension

Any updates here? Has any work on the Murder in Baldur's Gate been done so far?

Not that I'm aware of. TASAgent is no longer around so this one might never get done.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information