DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

In need of a little help

Dear all, I am a veteran D&D player, I own more than 200 physical copies over the ages and I just got bored of 4E and the sparse products of 5E. Thus I decided to move towards pathfinder and I bought the Ultimate Licence to play with my group.
    I am giving a serious try on building a module, but it has become a strenuous activity. Now I know about the sanctioned modules and the availability via pms, although I do not own any copies. Thus, could a fellow user share with me any module please that sees fit, just to familiarize myself. Much appreciated and a great applaud for all the people out there that contribute. It is really amazing the quality and quantity of content ( back in the day I had to parse every single 4E creature via Maptools).

Welcome Drekketh.

We're very tight on what we share here - i.e. we only share what is allowed to be shared, based off OGL/SRD and copyright requirements.

It sounds like you're asking people to send you modules that might violate copyright material. Please don't ask for people to share copyright material with you. If this was not the case, sorry and please be sure to mention this in your posts.

FG community - please don't share copyright protected material with others unless you have permission of the copyright holder to do so. Thanks.

FG comes with some example modules - the Tale of Dinor example campaign and the "Lost in Kith'takharos" module. These are a little old now, but still are good as a base example, or purchase one of the exising modules to see how that is put together. I'd recommend any of the AdventureAWeek.com modules: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...search=&sort=1

Also, some info on module creation here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...antasy-Grounds
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Isn't it there a bunch of Pathfinder SRD modules available?
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Thanks alot guys for the welcoming. Yeah I am building an Adventure Module based on a conversion of a homemade 4E deluxe module that I was running it for almost 2 years. Thanks to Trenloe's link I have found useful information on building it. So far, I am amazed by the sheer size of mods that you guys have contibuted. A million mythic kudos for you!
    Btw is the tracking of the effects on combat tracker as flawless as it seems? Coz I have run a couple of encounters and seem to work just fine, tracking every condition

Quote Originally Posted by Mask_of_winter View Post
    Isn't it there a bunch of Pathfinder SRD modules available?
    Meaning the "Tale of Dinor", or "Lost in Kith'takharos", is all I could find from free eligible scenarios. If there are any posted homemade that do not violate policy and copyright material, please enlighten me!

Blog Entries
    Sticky threads in the PF/3.5 forum. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ist-of-Modules
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Quote Originally Posted by Mask_of_winter View Post
    Sticky threads in the PF/3.5 forum. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ist-of-Modules
    These are all library modules (bestiaries, spells, magic items, player reference, etc.), not scenarios.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

So please anyone can share with me a custom/ homemade scenario, it will be heavily helpful for me and ofc much appreciated.

Or try the 5E demo campaign. A lot of the layout/setup is relevant to other rulesets. I'd recommend this as it is setup to show you how to use FG as well.

Thread Information