DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Patou View Post
    Any pictures of what this mod looks like and if it works with the recent updates?
    So far it's working as intended.
    Attachment 16600

Quote Originally Posted by Jackological View Post
    Yes I put their credit in it if you check it out. Falselight originally made the module. I just fixed a couple errors, gave credit to the original author which I also pointed out in my original post, and added the second expansion.
    Sorry, but I can't see any Story entry with credits in this module; It's just the two lists of Armour and weapons.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Looks good. Thanks for sharing.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Sorry, but I can't see any Story entry with credits in this module; It's just the two lists of Armour and weapons.
    Sorry Zacchaeus. Thank you for teaching me proper format. I shall use it in the future of course. Both authors have been notified as well. Here's the version with story credits. I hope everyone enjoys these extra weapons. I know my groups are!

How do I open the file, whenever I try to open it,it just opens windows media player and comes up with an error. help would be greatly appericated as I'm curious as to what ideas you've got.

The .MOD file is actually a compressed file made to be placed as is within FG.

To install a new module, just place the module MOD file into the modules subfolder of the FG data directory. You can quickly get to the FG data directory by clicking on the folder button in the upper right of the FG launch screen.

Regards,
    JPG

Minor suggestion:
    O-Katana should be Daito. Same kanji, different pronunciation.

Thread Information