FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Just wanted to say thanks for the great gesture! It's nice to feel like you're getting taken care of for being a loyal customer

It's a good deal but I don't need nor would ever use ALL the books. I have two of the core sets; Player and DM. I wish I could get a discount on the Monster set. That is all I need. SW has done a great job on the DD5 titles that I have. Very useful. I even use them when I play in person. They are great, quick reference.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gamemasterbob View Post
    It's a good deal but I don't need nor would ever use ALL the books. I have two of the core sets; Player and DM. I wish I could get a discount on the Monster set. That is all I need. SW has done a great job on the DD5 titles that I have. Very useful. I even use them when I play in person. They are great, quick reference.
    If you are not in a hurry there is every likelihood that there will be sales in the future with similar sized discounts where you can buy individual products. I didnt tell you that though Problem with sales is I always buy some extra stuff too!

So Very Cool!!!
    Time Zone - Mountain Standard
    Looking to Play
    Looking to DM- considering doing some AL stuff in FG

Blog Entries
    Unfortunately I have bought items in both stores so this does not work for me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Shoot me an email to [email protected] with this description and your Steam user account name and I can forward it to our Valve rep to see if they can debug it. It's brand new functionality that isn't even available for general use by developers, so I'm sure they would love to hear about any issues so they can fix them.
    Totally missed this. Working fine now, but I will send an email anyways.

Blog Entries
    It actually helps if I hit that little button labelled "Send" and not just leave the email sitting in my drafts folder.

"New products will continue to be added to this bundle over time, so you will have the option to pick up any newly released items at the same discount as they release."

Does this mean in order to maintain the bundle discount, a person would have to continue to purchase every product added? That is to say, if after purchasing the bundle, if something is added that I would not have interest in, am I required to purchase it to maintain the discount for further products?
    This chasm, that has been naught to me,
    To that fair-haired youth may a pitfall be.
    He, too, must cross in the twilight dim;
    Good friend, I am building the bridge for him.

Blog Entries
    Yes. There are 12 products in the bundle now. If we add #13 and you don't want it, you won't have to buy it. You already got the discount on the first 12. If #14 comes out, you can buy #14 without the discount or pick up #13 and #14 for 25% off each.

Ok, so, if I did not want #13, but did want #14 on discount I would have to pick #13 up (on discount) in addition to #14.

I run two home brew campaign worlds, so, the modules/adventures themselves are not as much of interest to me.

Thank you for the assistance and quick response!
    This chasm, that has been naught to me,
    To that fair-haired youth may a pitfall be.
    He, too, must cross in the twilight dim;
    Good friend, I am building the bridge for him.

Thread Information