FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 14 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Hi all,

I'm part of the way through parsing this adventure, and the first thing I will say is its long. Be prepared for this to run 7+ hours, with a part at the end you will not want to skip or fast track...

So with that in mind I have created the calendar entry, so you guys can join up & suggest some play times that work for you.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=1961

Keep in mind that as an Aussie, I'm GMT +10, so for alot of you your night is my next early/mid morning, so weekdays are out for the most part because of work.

I doubt I will have the adventure ready for this weekend, as there are some mythic elements that are not stated so I need to add templates in some cases & get references from the mythic adventures sourcebook, so that is slowing me down somewhat.

But as I said before, if everyone is available I will do my best to get everything up to speed so you can play!
    Ultimate License
    FG Server: brawny ogre firm gate

Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Teamspeak Password: Dungeoneers

Discord: Lord Kavos (UTC+10)#6088

I've signed myself up on the calendar. However, I may not be able to join because I think the group is going high tier and my character may not level up in time. (Actually, my character may not be high enough for low tier either...) But I'll keep an eye on the schedule for this one and will see how things shake out!
    Timezone: GMT+7
    Fantasy Grounds License Type: Standard

This looks like an interesting Trio of scenarios. I've not played any of them, so will be sitting this session out. But come next CON (if not before) if anyone happens to be interested in running a 3-parter, I'm certainly game for it.
    Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboom View Post
    I've signed myself up on the calendar. However, I may not be able to join because I think the group is going high tier and my character may not level up in time. (Actually, my character may not be high enough for low tier either...) But I'll keep an eye on the schedule for this one and will see how things shake out!
    This one is 3-7.. I'm definitely down for the upper tier.
    I have run the 1st part previously... and will likely run at least the second 2 at some point after I have played this one.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

I think Drakon is 7th level. I have to check his chronicles. He was 14 XP as of Snakes in the Fold and I think he has played or received credit for 4 more games. So, maybe 6th if slow or 7th if not. Anyway - I hit up the calendar.

Blog Entries
    Any more news on this one running sometime?

Hi all,

I am still working on the parsing when I get a chance - real life been getting in the way lately.

It is certainly an ambitious adventure, one of the mythic creatures in it isn't statted in the text or the mythic guide so had to add the mythic template by hand - that took a while.

I am probably 3/4 the way through now, will try to get it finished in the next week or 2 so we can get this one underway.

One thing I will re-stress is that this will be a long adventure - unless I rush certain parts it will take 7 hours at least to run. I don't want this one going over to 2 sessions as they always end up with someone unavailable to play in the 2nd session & the session ends up hanging as we wait to get everyone available, so keep that in mind when we do schedule the event...
    Last edited by Lord Kavos; June 25th, 2016 at 07:49. Reason: Stupid predictive text
    Ultimate License

Hi guys, I want to apologize for my tardiness in getting this one happening...

I have almost finished fg & now focusing on how I will run certain bits, getting my head around them (one part especially).

But it's almost ready.

How about a quick call to arms - would 3 weekends from now work for all interested? If so, I will put up some dates in the calendar.

And if I have a deadline I will finally finish this one...
    Ultimate License

I won't be able to join weekend of Aug 13-14, but Aug 20-21 is looking OK for me so far.
    Timezone: GMT+7
    Fantasy Grounds License Type: Standard

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kavos View Post
    Hi guys, I want to apologize for my tardiness in getting this one happening...

I have almost finished fg & now focusing on how I will run certain bits, getting my head around them (one part especially).

But it's almost ready.

How about a quick call to arms - would 3 weekends from now work for all interested? If so, I will put up some dates in the calendar.

And if I have a deadline I will finally finish this one...
    I can probably make something work either the weekend of the 13th or the weekend of the 20th.. Sunday Mornings (Eastern Time.. That's like 1-5pm GMT) I have a regular game but otherwise I will try and make it work.

Thread Information