DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Ghost Light - Call of Cthulhu - One Shot Saturday 19 March

Attachment 13394

FG License: GM has Full so players need at least Lite
    Game System: Call of Cthulhu 7th Ed (BRP)

Day of week and time: 9:00 AM UTC+0 Saturday, 19 March 2016
    Planned Frequency: Once only
    Term: 3 hours

Text or Voice: Voice only.
    Voice software used: Teamspeak (was Skype)

Roleplay & Combat mix: i.e. Not a lot of Combat, mostly roleplay, and running, lots of running.
    Number of Players in game & needed: need 3-4.
    Character starting level & equipment: Pre-generated character sheets, PDF's also available.

Details of your scenario:
    Perched on a bleak and inhospitable rock off the coast of Scotland, the Hallowsay Light has guided sailors for over seventy years. Now its beacon has gone inexplicably dark, imperiling the ships that ply the waters of the North Atlantic. The news has reached the lighthouse tender Helios, already steaming toward the island of Hallowsay for its fortnightly relief of the station. A search party, made up of three volunteers from the crew of the Helios and a relief keeper, is sent to investigate. What awaits them are horrors from beyond!

Keeping the game very low tech, voice chat, feel free to roll physical dice. Beginners are welcome, the game relies heavily on good roleplaying, so if you can do that you'll be fine. The adventure will finish within 3 hours. I've run this scenario a lot of times, I'm new to running it online... should be fun.

Warning, this is a horror based game.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1890

Cheers,
    ShoggothPete.
    Last edited by shanaz; March 17th, 2016 at 03:23.
    -- Even Death May Die --

Sounds fun. I am up for being eaten by a Shoggoth on Saturday morning
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Welcome aboard Skellan.
    -- Even Death May Die --

Welcome Aboard Bazoed.
    -- Even Death May Die --

Hey guys i`m sorry but there change in timetable, and i`ll be busy Sunday morning( I wish you good game.

Thanks for letting us know. Good luck with your busy Sunday.
    -- Even Death May Die --

Blog Entries
    Hey bazoed there is no place on this planet that this game starts on Sunday morning If you are in the US the game is early (and possibly very early) morning Saturday and if you are in Europe it is late morning to early afternoon Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hey bazoed there is no place on this planet that this game starts on Sunday morning If you are in the US the game is early (and possibly very early) morning Saturday and if you are in Europe it is late morning to early afternoon Saturday
    oops... this humans is to clever for us, we should contact him not this one... Yes sorry misprint Saturday i mean. But why i was thinking about Sunday on Friday morning...

Thread Information