FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Say images sent before would be a blank sheet.
    Say this new image is that of a character created, some fields were not filled because I lack knowledge yet.

Attachment 14812 Attachment 14813

Let the examples:
    Let's say it's crucial I see a lever in the room that will open a secret passage.
    Then I check my Decides that is 2 and my Perica Notice which is 3, meaning I roll 5D10.
    Say I have obtained the following values in the roll of the dice:
    5,3,7,6,5 ie got 2 Raises (5+5)=10, (7+3)=10 and 6 was left but as I rank 3 in Notice I
    roll the dice you want again, if the data will be re-roll with value 6
    Say this re-roll I've got 10, or had a success the most, i'm with 3 Raises.
    Last edited by YAKO SOMEDAKY; July 25th, 2016 at 00:52.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    7th Sea uses 10-sided disse to help arbitrate the success of most actions the characters take. Whenever there is an uncertain outcome for an action, the GM tells the players to roll a handful of dice, add up the numbers, and tell her the result. This total determines the degree of success or failure.
    • At 3 Ranks, you gain the ability to reroll any single die when you take a Risk using that Skill
    • At 4 Ranks, you gain the ability to earn 2 Raises per set by creating sets of 15, rather than only 1 Raise per set for creating a set of 10.
    • At 5 Ranks, all dice that roll a 10 explode, allowing you to roll an additional die and add it to your total.

Better?
    Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    Let the examples:
    Let's say it's crucial I see a lever in the room that will open a secret passage.
    Then I check my Decides that is 2 and my Perica Notice which is 3, meaning I roll 5D10.
    Say I have obtained the following values in the roll of the dice:
    5,3,7,6,5 ie got 2 Raises (5+5)=10, (7+3)=10 and 6 was left but as I rank 3 in Notice I
    roll the dice you want again, if the data will be re-roll with value 6
    Say this re-roll I've got 10, or had a success the most, i'm with 3 Raises.
    Thank you for your persistence yako2020

What result constitutes a raise?
    Is it when 2 (or more? what about a straight 10?) dice sum is 10?
    If you rolled 10,9,6,5,1+(reroll)2 is that 2 raises (10, 9+1), 1 Raise (9+1) or 4 Raises or 3 Raises (10, 9+1, 9+1+5)?
    How many Raises constitute a success?
    Counting to 15 can only happen if you have 4 ranks in a skill or is it combined skills?
    Exploding 10s can only happen if you have 5 ranks in a skill or is it combined skills?

With skill to level 3, you need to sum 10 to the dice.
    With skill at level 3 you can re-roll a dice.
    With skill in level 4 you get 2 Raises adding 15 in the dice and 1 Raise adding 10 and is entitled to re-roll a dice.
    With skill in level 5 you explode as they go out with the value 10 (re-roll it again), get 1 Raise the sum of 10, and 02 Raises the sum of 15 and still can re-roll a dice. if you want.
    The dice have the following values 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 zero represents the 10 and Raises are achieved by sum 10 or 15 depending on the level of your expertise.
    Yes the sum of 15 only at Rank 4 in the skill rolled
    Yes the dice explode only at Rank 5 in the skill rolled

Blog Entries
    And what is termed a success? Is gaining any single Raise a success? Are the results of one or more raises then up to the GM/Player to determine what happens? Eg 1 Raise is a success at some cost? 3 Raises is a might success? 5 Raises and even the gods will acquiesce to your actions?
    What is a failure?

I sent you a PM.
    The GM determines how many success you must have to be able to complete the scene
    Not get any success is a failure.

Let´s say more Raises equals to more actions in a scene with the book all will be more clear to you Damned

So it looks like it's pretty much the same R&K system from 7th Sea 1st edition and the L5R games? Maybe slightly modified?

Blog Entries
    yako2020 do they always have the same skills as these or are there others?

What about backgrounds and arcana? How are these used mechanically?

You can choose 2 backgrounds, these backrounds gives 1 point in the skill listed and two advantages
    The arcana lets say it is a personality of the character
    The heroes points I need understand

The Skills listed are the same in all games, they are on the character sheets

Thread Information