STAR TREK 2d20

Skull & Shackles + Plunder & Peril

Just wondering if the PFS community here has already more or less played through the sanctioned content for the Skull & Shackles AP and the somewhat-related Plunder & Peril module? If yes, then (without spoiling it) any comments on whether it was fun or was it a drag? I like the idea of a swashbuckling, pirate setting!
    Timezone: GMT+7
    Fantasy Grounds License Type: Standard

I played through P&P and had a blast with it. No spoilers, but the setting is very much 'Pirate' and allows for quite a bit of mischief and rowdiness allowing you ample opportunity to get your swashbuckling on. Plus if the GM begins by asking the players to introduce their characters, quite a bit of comedic material can be found when characters are allowed to not only introduce themselves, but also provide a detail that they "happen to know" about one of the other characters. You'd be surprised by all the skeletons that then proceed to come pouring out of closets and WHAT types of past relationships people seem to have had with WHO and WHY.

Aarrrgg, avast ye matey!
    Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

P&P is good times
    FGU Ultimate License - Savage Worlds GM

Thanks for your thoughts guys. Will have to see about whether I can find some of these games!
    Timezone: GMT+7
    Fantasy Grounds License Type: Standard

If you find a game with this one, and I get my swash to the needed 3rd level by then (3 more xp), I'd really really really like to play all the way through PFS Plunder & Peril. How would the Skull & Shackles AP work with PFS? I've never seens omeone run a normal full adventure path in PFS before, although my experience is limited to FG since February 2016.

Ever since I played through this, I've been interested in running it. I'm busy with the Season 3 CORE games right now, but maybe later this year, I could commit to a weekly group for a number of sessions to hammer this out. I'll know more as we get closer to the next CON. (I have a very specific character that could use the GM credits too).
    Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

cmdisc - if it comes up and you're GMing, I'd like to play. I was not able to play it when it ran previously (xazil, I think).

Thread Information