5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Weird request...

This may sound weird, but I am working on a HUGE module.... and what I would like to do is have a table of contents on the Story Page.

I know that the story window is already set up like so, but what I want is a page of links to open up the tabs on the side of the story page. (I hope that makes some kind of twisted sense...)

For example... lets say that I have 3 dungeons, all with their respective tabs, plus six different villages with their respective tabs, also I would have tabs dedicated to the areas around in the campaign.

Right now, the fun part would be with the 10 tabs or so that I have is navigating through the structure to find an item. What I would like to do is have tab 1 be the TOC to find the other tabs, such as dungeon 1, dungeon 2 and so on.

Is there a way to do this with XML code?

Thank you for your consideration.

Sandeman

As I am stating with all of my posts... I am new, so tell me to shut up if I am off base... I'm just talking through this in order to help myself learn how to use the app.

I know it isn't the same thing, but the current workaround would be to create "container" story items that would only be there to help organize your other story links. You would place links to your applicable story items within these "container" story links... and name these "container" Story items in such a way so they would appear at the top of the story window. Right?
    Murder at Avedon Hill - Official site for novel being released February, 2007 (podcast release also begins February, 2007)
    Four Ugly Monsters - Honorary Monster, ret.

Thread Information