5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last

The Wizards Amulet - Free Complete Adventure Module

The Wizard's Amulet

An Adventure Module for D&D by Necromancer Games, converted for Fantasy Grounds by:

Tarrasque (Chris Manning)
    Msd (Matt Dunn)
    Ilwan (Grimur Fjeldsted) https://www.mapventures.com
    Richvalle (Richard Valle)

The Wizard’s Amulet is a short, introductory adventure for six newly created first-level characters. The adventure revolves
    around Corian, a fledgling Sorcerer. While an apprentice, Corian discovered a letter written by a wizard named Eralion, who
    it is said some years ago attempted to become a lich—and failed. Accompanying the letter was a mysterious amulet with
    strange markings. Joined by newfound companions, Corian set off in search of Eralion’s keep and his supposedly unguarded
    treasure. But Corian is not alone in desiring to unlock the mystery of Eralion’s fate. Darker, more evil forces have designs on the secrets reputedly hidden with Eralion—forces willing to stop at nothing to obtain...The Wizard's Amulet.

The module contains many maps, new monster and character tokens, 12 pre-generated characters with new portraits, player handouts and a great gaming experience.
    The first complete adventure module for Fantasy Ground is free. Here some are some screenshots:

(Click on the thumbs for a larger image)

Get your copy of "The Wizard's Amulet" at the following site:

Mapventures

There is a file called tokens.zip included with the download. Unzip it into your \fantasygrounds\tokens directory. This will give you the tokens needed for combat for the creatures/npc's and premade characters included with the adventure.

Maps and images were made using Dundjinni software (www.dundjinni.com) and Campaign Cartographer 2 (www.profantasy.com)

Thanks to Necromancer Games (www.necromancergames.com) for letting us do this conversion!

edit: Updated URL and Infos
    Last edited by ADCT; March 26th, 2007 at 17:17.
    The Adventuresome Dreams Convertion Team is:
    Tarrasque, msd, Ilwan & Richvalle. Check out the first release.

Wow!

This looks awesome guys! I'm sure that your combined tallents in this adventure will prove to be very memorable.

I'm currently working on my own campaign at the moment and can't run my players though this, but I'm totally up for playing through this myself.

Thanks for your hard work.

For those of you thinking about FG... I just bought FG and downloaded this module... even if you do not want to use it it will give you lots of good ideas on how to use FG to create your own modules.

My only problem will be keeping my players from learning about this mod and downloading it themselves to learn the story :P
    Murder at Avedon Hill - Official site for novel being released February, 2007 (podcast release also begins February, 2007)
    Four Ugly Monsters - Honorary Monster, ret.

Change Chat window size

How did you guys get so much screen space? How did you resize the chat box? My FG screen is so much more crowded when I've got map windows and such open-I'd love to get more room. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

NeoDante

Screen resolution. The screenshots were made with a resolution of 1280x1024. U can even have more space if your screen and graphic card support higher resolutions.
    MAPVENTURES
    https://www.mapventures.com
    Fantasy Adventures, Maps & Electronic Modules

This looks fantastic ... :shock:

A few members of the Dundjinni Forum and The GM's Parlor have come together to start playing FG, so we can use our Dundjinni maps for this too.
    This will probably result in us making a lot more maps that can be used in FG and even some adventures, modules, tokens and portraits.

But first we must learn FG, so I'll start a game with this free module.

Thanks

Nice to have you around Kepli. I believe you are a legend in the DJ boards and I have seen many impressive maps from your hand.

In general I would like to get some feedback from people that have played the module in FG.

Anyone?
    MAPVENTURES
    https://www.mapventures.com
    Fantasy Adventures, Maps & Electronic Modules

Thanks Ilwan ...

We've played until the group came to the skull stones. We had a very nice time playing the module.

I really like that preparing for it takes very little time. Everything is explained in detail and there are a lot of possibilities to look at the information. You can start quickly with the module and the story has great potential for extra's you want to add (I replaced one encounter). FG gives you much flexibility to do that, even on the fly.
    The pre-generated chars are great and it's nice to have a large selection to choose from.
    The maps looks great (ofcourse I'm a bit prejeduced towards the DJ maps :wink: ).

All in all I am a happy GM with this module ... Congratulations on this fine translation to FG.

Kepli

I must be dumb as hell

I'm sorry to be this guy, but I cannot find the download for the wizards amulet on the adventuresomdreams site. I'm registered there, have gotten the totfk adventure and some tokens I've used in my own campaign, but I cannot find the Wizard's amulet adventure. I can find news releases about the wizards amulet, and that it'll be released soon, but no downloadable adventure itself.

Since other people are talking about how great this adventure is I just know this is my fault, but can someone give me a link directly to the download page for wizards amulet on Adventuresome Dreams? It has a really convienient download section, all split up into subgroups and everything, really nice, but I can't find the wizards amulet.

Nope, not your fault. MSD had aproblem getting the file to work when it was in the downloads sectino so he had a link to it on the front page. He muast have removed the lik to make room for new stuff.

Youc an get it from here:

https://www.earlsdale.com/cc2maps/ca....php?cat_id=21

Though you will be pulling it from Europe. Good think you don't have to pay for the distance the data travels!

Enjoy.

rv

Thread Information