DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Demo question

man you camp out here don't ya! ... I like that.

I'm taking the plunge... I have at least one player getting a lite license. Do you have an upgrade option for those with a lite license that would want to move up to full license? Or at least, could the person with the lite license give that license to someone else when they buy a full license?
    Murder at Avedon Hill - Official site for novel being released February, 2007 (podcast release also begins February, 2007)
    Four Ugly Monsters - Honorary Monster, ret.

Sigh... yeah. I have a job that chains me to the desk in the mornings so make a lot of quick hits here to see if anything is going on. That and tabbed browsing (I love that!) make it pretty easy. And I keep waiting for someone to post feedback about the WA conversion we did (grumble grumble).

There is no upgrade path currently but there is no reason you should not be able to do as you said about giving the license to someone else when they buy the full one.

well, that is one of the first things on my list when I get home today (downloading wizard's amulet). I'll let you know how it goes.
    Murder at Avedon Hill - Official site for novel being released February, 2007 (podcast release also begins February, 2007)
    Four Ugly Monsters - Honorary Monster, ret.

Thread Information