FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Jollys WorkBench: Talk of my current works in progress.

Hi all,

I am presently working on a way to capture the feeling of the doom tokens and momentum tokens used in 2d20 rpgs, more specifically Conan. After getting a few games under my belt now with the quickstart rules, I am quickly coming to realize that if you play this game on a VTT, you do not get that same feeling of dread you would if sitting around a table and looking at the pile of doom and momentum tokens grow.

So, I am currently working on a concept, so I quickly did a search for some old coins and turned them into tokens and made a rough image and called it the doom pit. Placing the tokens in the shared folder should allow the players to drag and drop these tokens into the area, allowing everyone to see quickly what is there and what is not.

Anyways, this is just a roughed out idea for now.

Let me know what you think, or any ideas you may have.

Thanks
    Attachment 13330

Getting more in tune with how I want the Doom Pit image to look like.

Open to suggestion, but I figured I would make a kickstarter theme for 2d20 Conan.

Again, open to suggestions.. this is still just the mock up version of it so far. So feel free to suggest things..

Attachment 13541

Looking really cool.

Missing some blood spatter?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Yeah,

I like the idea of blood splatter, but every time I use it.. it just seems off.. I may make the parchment for the text blood stained.. that may work!

I managed to put a little more time into the theme today.. getting much closer to the way I want it to be!

Attachment 13543

Working on a new theme for my Savage Battlestar..

Its getting there.. time for the details now I think.

Attachment 14357

Sharp looking!

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Added a few more details.. the Chrome really makes it pop!

Attachment 14363
    Last edited by ShotGun Jolly; June 15th, 2016 at 15:11.

Quote Originally Posted by ShotGun Jolly View Post
    Added a few more details.. the Chrome really makes it pop!

Attachment 14363
    Agreed, it's popping.

I am working my clumsy way through redoing the skin for Deadlands, which I'm using for DramaSystem. Hope to have something as polished to share in the future.

Getting it all to line up and actually work on screen turns out to be quite... fiddly.

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Thread Information