STAR TREK 2d20
Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last

A quick word of gratitude to all those who have put in the hours to make this OP happen, IRL and in FG, etc. You have made a newbie Keeper very happy. Thank you.

Fingers crossed that I get to play it somewhere virtually before reading and then attempting to run it IRL. That would really help bridge the confidence gap! Is anyone planning to run it here on weekday evenings GMT? I'm on Pacific/DST, -7 GMT and would love to make this my afternoon off!

Now that I've got my beautiful leathers (still shrink-wrapped, anyone wanna make an offer, bidding starts at $666, I'll cover shipping), I've been reading through my paperback versions.

Any news on this OrgPlay coming out for us to use?

Boomer
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

Quote Originally Posted by dberkompas View Post
    Now that I've got my beautiful leathers (still shrink-wrapped, anyone wanna make an offer, bidding starts at $666, I'll cover shipping), I've been reading through my paperback versions.

Any news on this OrgPlay coming out for us to use?

Boomer
    Morning Chap,

I did enquire as to the progress of 'signing it off' a few days ago. I'll ask again if I don't hear back over the weekend. I do know there's quite a back log of modules (etc) being tested and signed off. I personally have Secrets of San Francisco, A Time to Harvest - Episode 1 and Dead Light - plus coming up Secrets of Tibet and Beyond the Mountains of Madness....

I also have my Leatherette books, sadly my Investigator book was misprinted and one of my other books had the corner crushed - but got replacements sent and received, stellar service. They are works of art, and I'll get around to reading them soon (I hope!).

Cheers
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

One of your leathers was misprinted? Hmm, maybe I should take the shrink-wrap off and check mine.
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

Quote Originally Posted by dberkompas View Post
    One of your leathers was misprinted? Hmm, maybe I should take the shrink-wrap off and check mine.
    On the spine, the gold lettering was printed at a slight angle and so bled over to the front cover. You can clearly see if without taking off the wrapping.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    MoI do know there's quite a back log of modules (etc) being tested and signed off. I personally have Secrets of San Francisco, A Time to Harvest - Episode 1 and Dead Light - plus coming up Secrets of Tibet and Beyond the Mountains of Madness....
    Secrets of San Fran is in the store.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Secrets of San Fran is in the store.
    Woot

No email saying it had gone live though, so a nice surprise.

Hope everyone likes it, a lot of work went into it, more than New Orleans due to more scenarios/bigger page count, but ace.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    A Time for Harvest Pt 2 just hit my Inbox!
    That is has, and it's about half the size (text based) on the first Episode, some nice maps... shouldn't take too long to convert.....

So I asked FG if they wanted me to convert Episode 2 (as I chased them for when Episode 1 will be released).

This Episode is a lot smaller, will have it done by the weekend - will need someone to review it - any takers? I'll ask the chaps at FG if you can have access to it... see if we can get these babies out.

EDIT: Removed the image - it had spoilers - whoops. SO DON'T CLICK IF YOU'RE GOING TO PLAY!

All text is parsed and formatted, needs links adding, then maps adding and linking and that's pretty much it.

Going to look at adding this Episode to a pack with Episode 1 as it references it for some information.

Cheers
    Col AKA MBM
    Last edited by MadBeardMan; May 17th, 2016 at 00:53.

Thread Information