FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    I'm new to FG today. Lots of information that I'll need to sort through but can anyone tell me where do find the herolab extension. I've watched the tutorial but can't find the extension. Thanks in advance for the help.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldwinthemerciful View Post
    I'm new to FG today. Lots of information that I'll need to sort through but can anyone tell me where do find the herolab extension. I've watched the tutorial but can't find the extension. Thanks in advance for the help.
    Do you have FGC or FGU?

The utility only works in FGC and is only provided with FGC.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I too am interested in the import tool for FGU and is critical in decision making to purchase FGU. Are there plans to provide such a tool. Was the import tool built by HL or was it just helpful friendly devs?
    Last edited by PhilFischer; December 7th, 2020 at 00:47.

Blog Entries
    The tool has been deprecated. The FG devs were the ones that maintained it and found that it was too much effort for the minimal amount of use it was getting. If that were to change, I assume they would reconsider it.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Hero Lab did release a Public API that you can use for export and import. But it seems kind of complicated to get it to work with FG.

EVERYTHING for HL is complicated, course I might be biased.

Thread Information