FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 6 of 14 First ... 45678 ... Last
    Thank you very much

3.3.9 seems to have broken the extension; doesn't work for me anyomore in my Pathfinder 1E games.
    Pathfinder/Traveller GM - Sometimes running CPRed, CoC, AD&D2E, and other stuff - Ultimate License
    Currently running Pirates of Drinax, and Skulls and Shackles
    Check out my little dungeon map blog

Yeah, sorry, I didn't fully test it.
    It seems like Kelrugems "Save vs Tag" extension causes some issues, since it is working with that extension unloaded.
    Pathfinder/Traveller GM - Sometimes running CPRed, CoC, AD&D2E, and other stuff - Ultimate License

Quote Originally Posted by TrentLane View Post
    Yeah, sorry, I didn't fully test it.
    It seems like Kelrugems "Save vs Tag" extension causes some issues, since it is working with that extension unloaded.
    Oh, which issue do you have? Or does this only arise in combination with Damned's extension? (and probably better to move this then to my extension's thread )

EDIT: Tested it on my own: Do you mean that the hero points are not in the character sheet anymore? I can try to see what happened; "sadly", my extensions got so big now that they start to get incompatible with extensions of CoreRPG (like with the enhanced images extension, too). I try to see whether I can solve this, but I am not sure if I am able to do this because the extensions already cost a lot of times and now checking compatibilities with the extensions from CoreRPG, too, could take some while
    Last edited by Kelrugem; November 22nd, 2019 at 15:28.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    "sadly", my extensions got so big now that they start to get incompatible with extensions of CoreRPG (like with the enhanced images extension, too). I try to see whether I can solve this, but I am not sure if I am able to do this because the extensions already cost a lot of times and now checking compatibilities with the extensions from CoreRPG, too, could take some while
    If the incompatibility issues are mainly in the GUI (missing and/or placement of controls) then I'd recommend looking into use merge rules in the GUI XML - along with relative anchoring to base controls. This may not fix everything (scripts are another issue), but can help with GUI controls.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    If the incompatibility issues are mainly in the GUI (missing and/or placement of controls) then I'd recommend looking into use merge rules in the GUI XML - along with relative anchoring to base controls. This may not fix everything (scripts are another issue), but can help with GUI controls.
    Thank you Indeed, I just realized that I forgot to use that method in record_char.xml such that damned's hero point field got overwritten

@TrentLane I will reupload my extensions with save versus tags in some minutes, then it should hopefully work again

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Oh, which issue do you have? Or does this only arise in combination with Damned's extension? (and probably better to move this then to my extension's thread )

EDIT: Tested it on my own: Do you mean that the hero points are not in the character sheet anymore? I can try to see what happened; "sadly", my extensions got so big now that they start to get incompatible with extensions of CoreRPG (like with the enhanced images extension, too). I try to see whether I can solve this, but I am not sure if I am able to do this because the extensions already cost a lot of times and now checking compatibilities with the extensions from CoreRPG, too, could take some while
    Yes, the Hero Points are no longer on the character sheet when Saves vs Tags is active. No worries if you can't make it work, it's a very useful extension, but my players can make due without it if need be.

Quote Originally Posted by TrentLane View Post
    Yes, the Hero Points are no longer on the character sheet when Saves vs Tags is active. No worries if you can't make it work, it's a very useful extension, but my players can make due without it if need be.
    I just reuploaded my extensions with save versus tags Now your hero points should be back

Thank you, everything working as expected again

Thread Information