DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 8 of 14 First ... 678910 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Milmoor View Post
    Thanks for this extension. Having Bardic Inspiration is rather similar to the spending of an Hero Point. You have to choose to use it after a roll, but before the effect of that result is announced. Would you be willing to add an effect to the character who has used it's hero point? That would allow for collaboration with https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...nsion-(for-5E). I'll post something similar in that thread.
    Hi damed, I’ve asked Milmoor for a bit more info, because I don’t quite know what they’re after. Maybe you have a better handle on it than I do.

[EDIT] Okay, as stated in the Bardic Inspiration thread, I have a good handle on this now. (I think.) damed I believe you have the more difficult task of applying a named effect to the character. If you decide to implement Milmoor’s request then let me know what you name the effect (e.g. “Hero Point” works for me) and I can give it a go on my side. (Though I would be limiting it to 5e only.)
    Last edited by Minty23185Fresh; January 9th, 2021 at 14:13.

If putting effect on the PC is a lot of work, we can do that by hand. We're not spending tons of them per sessions. It does seem an elegant solution and interaction between the extensions though.

Blog Entries
    Guys - its not likely I will have time to look at this anytime soon. So many other things Im working on. If Milmoor wants to extend the 5E version and post here I will link it to to the front page.

Milmoor, when you want to code a bit, then look e.g. here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...tion-extension

Kevininrussia did something similar, a button in the sheet which can add a certain effect to the CT; you may be able to strip that part of the code and add it to the bardic inspiration button

(I just skimmed through the conversation; so, maybe I misunderstood what you want t do )

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Milmoor, when you want to code a bit, then look e.g. here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...tion-extension

Kevininrussia did something similar, a button in the sheet which can add a certain effect to the CT; you may be able to strip that part of the code and add it to the bardic inspiration button

(I just skimmed through the conversation; so, maybe I misunderstood what you want t do )
    Interesting, I'll take a look at it.

[Edit]
    Minty23185Fresh has a found serious flaw in my plans. The DM would have to ask for every roll of a Hero Point should be spent. Bardic Inspiration is limited in duration, hero points aren't. It just won't be playable because of that. @all Thanks for taking a look into this.
    Last edited by Milmoor; January 10th, 2021 at 08:26.

Will the Hero Points ext work with the Starfinder (SFRPG) Ruleset?

I've been using this extension for a while now and it's been well-received, but now it doesn't seem to load on my new PC server.

Is there any chance this extension will be added to the Forge so it can be selected in with that system? I seem to be having issues with older extensions not in the Forge. Thank you!

My bad, I crossed the streams there a bit - my only real question here is if this extension can/will be added to the Forge?

Thread Information