Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

FG 8 -- Random Discussion thread

I saw that "An Incomplete Lunch" is one of the adventures that is being offered. As an extremely satisfied consumer of "An Incomplete Breakfast" I'm quite intrigued. Is this going to be a slightly different version of the same thing -- Extremely useful for beginners of FG, one-shot, using characters already pre-generated by the GM. Or, is it going to be an intermediate (or advanced) version of "An Incomplete Breakfast." Or is it going to be something else entirely.

If it's for beginners, I probably won't sign up. But if it's an advanced take on "An Incomplete Breakfast" I'll be setting my alarm clock to sign up as soon as it opens.

You might want to leave a comment on the specific event: https://www.fg-con.com/events/the-in...e-breakfast-2/ there's a box towards the bottom of the page specifically for comments/questions to do with an individual event.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    .... and I hear rumours of An Incomplete Dinner coming later on too....
    breakfast and now dinner? I hope the halflings got second breakfast or they might waste away
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

I would like to run something however it would be home gen 5e D&D. Are there any guidelines for what I need to do to run a game for the FG Con 8? I can gen an encounter that can keep people busy for a couple of hours. I would be willing to run this a couple of times during the con.
    Regards,
    Rexx

Blog Entries
    Hi rexx FG Con starts in a little over 4 days from now so if you are going to post something this is what I recommend:

1. Post sooner (real soon, like today!) rather than later
    2. aim for something 3hours with a max of 4hours (typically a max of 3 encounters)
    3. Look at the calendar https://www.fg-con.com/mycalendar/ and see if you see an obvious spot for your session(s)
    4. Ensure your scenario is flexible enough to run with 2 or 3 players if need be as you might struggle to fill a table at short notice
    5. Have pre-gens available - do not do character generation during the session run time as it consumes a lot of time

FG Con 8 – Invite A Friend April 8-10th 2016
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

I'm sorry I know I'm behind the curve on this one. I will post something and see what I get.
    Regards,
    Rexx

Is it taboo to run something pre-gen like Hoard of the Dragon Queen? The plan would be to play through the first part of the campaign. With what little time there is before the event and me being way behind the curve it might be the easiest way for me to host a session for 3-4 hours. It might be best for me to wait for the next con due to the limited time before the con.
    Regards,
    Rexx

Blog Entries
    It is not taboo to run the opening of a pre-gen just spell out what you are planning in your submission.
    I not that FSHShmo has replied to your other thread.
    If you are able to comply with the Adventurers League requirements then you will be provided with 5 ready to run adventures to choose from.

Thanks I sent a PM to FSHShmo to see if I can go ahead and post the games on the calendar.
    Regards,
    Rexx

Thread Information