STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    I haven't figured out yet how the marching order thing works. I have icons for a marching order set in my game. But when I drag the tokens to a map, they don't appear in the marching order. So what's the benefit of even setting it? Just to have it for the record, I guess.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Milke View Post
    I haven't figured out yet how the marching order thing works. I have icons for a marching order set in my game. But when I drag the tokens to a map, they don't appear in the marching order. So what's the benefit of even setting it? Just to have it for the record, I guess.
    It doesn't do what you think it should do

All this extension does is break the Marching & Formation window up into 4 separate images (actually, 1 image with 4 sections). This way you can set 4 standard marching orders rather than just the default 1. It does not change the arrangement of tokens when dropped on the combat map

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Oh, sorry. I didn't mean your extension. I just meant the marching order thing in general on the party sheet. It'd be super handy if the tokens actually came off in the order they were stored.

ok so what is that in the bottom right image on the orders? i cant figure it out at all haha. the other 3 i can tell what it is. well i think i can, is the top left like a bridge?

This behaves oddly in FGU - grid scaling goes weird and map scaling too.

march.png

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    This behaves oddly in FGU - grid scaling goes weird and map scaling too.

march.png
    Same here....looks good when I set it up and the next time I look it is out of sorts.

Cool. Thanks!
    I found this recently, just looking around. It is something I found useful for my group. for now I just resize everything each time we look at it, not a deal breaker currently.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    I have not looked at this extension under FGU. It was written a long time ago. Ill revisit it sometime...
    it throws out errors now, but unsure why even though I've been digging

any chance of a revisit?

Thread Information