FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Great idea. I've been doing this manually so far.

Thanks for this! It's a great addition

Just one question. Is there anyway to add the ability to change the image, or even select from a group of images? I'd like to be able to use the marching order page to run quick random encounters, and being able to set it to a full size of even just those four images would be really helpful in doing that!

Welcome to the forums Stig.

Unfortunately, using the marching order map wouldn't really work, as the PC tokens shown aren't linked to the combat tracker, but the party sheet. So you wouldn't be able to use targeting etc. properly - unless you moved the PC tokens from the CT to the marching orders map, but then you couldn't use them on normal images as linked tokens are limited to one image at a time.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Welcome Stig

The maximum number of grid squares that will be displayed is 10 in any direction.
    If you scale the window bigger the grid scale will get bigger but the image will not - the image will tile.
    It will always display 10x10 grid squares (or if the size is not the same in both directions the longer side will be 10 squares).
    You can use a bigger image but you wont get more grid squares on to it.
    You can unzip the extension and replace the image with your own but there is no current feature to enable you to choose from several images.

I hope that makes sense.

If you want to make quick random encounters make a similar image but larger - comprised of four or more scenes, keep it as an Image in Images and just unmask the scene you want.

You're better off just having a few quick use maps and link them to a story or map group, then quick deploy all PC tokens to the map by dragging the friendly faction button from the CT to your map of choice.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

thats super clever Damned!!!
    FGU Standard License Holder.

Currently Running:

Thanks for the suggestions! I'm aware that the size is locked and that you have to drag in characters from the combat tracker/party sheet, but I was watching a video where someone was doing just that. The way I run, it would just be convenient to not have to switch to images. However, that does look like a better solution I really like the way Damned suggest it! Very cool idea, I'll have to whip up a random encounter image!

Blog Entries
    +5 for the Damned! Great idea. I use maps similar to that just for a random encounter, but never thought to use the mask to define the rooms/halls/etc.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information