DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
    Blog Entries

Marching Formation Extension

This is a very simple extension that loads a new frame for the Marching and Formation section of the Party Sheet.
    This should work with all CoreRPG based rulesets that have a Party Sheet.

There are quirks and limitations to this.
    The maximum number of grid squares that will be displayed is 10 in any direction.
    If you scale the window bigger the grids will get bigger.
    My example has a 10x10 image with 4 different scenes that could/should cover most fantasy scenes with some imagination.
    UPDATE: I have fixed the Party Sheet default size so it opens at the correct size to display the full 10x10 grid that FG supports, aligned with the image.

In my example above I added the Characters tokens 4x so they could show their default formation in each situation. The Cart was difficult as making it scale right wouldnt leave any room on the page!

v1.1

Nice!

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Quote Originally Posted by Hector Trelane View Post
    Nice!
    I agree!

Great Job!

DM-Kevin - Current campaign running: D&D 5.0 Tomb of Annihilation -

Thank you! This will come in handy.
    We all agree on the necessity of compromise.
    We just can't agree on when it's necessary to compromise.
    ~ Larry Wall

Quick question about this, it says if ytou expand the window the grid will get bigger, however when I expand the window it simply tiles them until I have multiple versions of the image. Is this intended? Is there anyway to have the background image scale with the grid? Otherwise it works great. :P
    See attached.
    https://puu.sh/nPb5u/35c8055c3d.jpg

Blog Entries
    Hola spite you might notice that it now says:
    UPDATE: I have fixed the Party Sheet default size so it opens at the correct size to display the full 10x10 grid that FG supports, aligned with the image.
    I uploaded a new version on March14 that opens at the correct size by default.

Yea it wasnt the opening at the right size, I was just wondering if its meant to scale or if it stays static image. Turns out its meant to stay static I guess :P

Blog Entries
    I have no way to configure how it behaves - thats programmed into it.
    It will display 10x10 squares and will scale them as best it can. It wont scale the background image - it will tile it.
    If however you resize the window most rulesets will remember your size and will keep that size... if you manually size the window back down to the rigt size to perfectly display the 4 tiles and then zoom in/out you will find it will remember that setting. The update changes the default size to be the slightly larger size to fully display 10x10 at 52px (the party sheet uses 52px as the default small size for the grid.

Thread Information