DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Zygmunt Molotch View Post
    it throws out errors now, but unsure why even though I've been digging

any chance of a revisit?
    Damned has some finr extension tutorials on YouTube if you would like to take it up and have a go at updating.

Quote Originally Posted by Zygmunt Molotch View Post
    it throws out errors now, but unsure why even though I've been digging
    Probably because it's not needed anymore. I just opened a random selection of rulesets with no extensions, and they've all got the Party Formation section on the "other" tab of the party sheet. Then I loaded just CoreRPG. It looks like it was integrated into the CoreRPG ruleset at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisRevocateur View Post
    Probably because it's not needed anymore. I just opened a random selection of rulesets with no extensions, and they've all got the Party Formation section on the "other" tab of the party sheet. Then I loaded just CoreRPG. It looks like it was integrated into the CoreRPG ruleset at some point.
    no

you don't understand the extension

the party formation tab was already there, this extension splits the party formation window into 4, allowing you to simultaneously allocate formation for

underground, outside travel, inside, forest

Blog Entries
    I had a look over the weekend and spent about an hour on it and couldnt see that I was making a lot of progress.
    I probably wont be spending any more time on this sorry.

no problem, I'll have a go myself with the help of the hive mind, and report back!

Thread Information