Starfinder Playlist

Suggestion: Product Ratings and Reviews

Background: I've bought most everything sold by WotC that is for sale by Fantasy Grounds. I'm looking at all of the 5E compatible adventures, and wondering, "Would I like this?"

Possible solution: Allow ratings and reviews of the products by people who've purchased the products. That way, I can see whether I'd want to buy / play some of the non-WotC adventures.

You should be able to get some reviews or further information by doing a bit of a search on forums such as RPGnow or Paizo since all of them are available in other forms. If you need further information on any of the products in my sig then send me a PM with your questions so that spoilers don't get plastered all over the place
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    I agree that it would be nice in the store directly. I look at a system for this a long time ago and never fully got it off the ground. I might take a stab at it again.

Blog Entries
    I'd find it useful. For me, not so much for the modules or big products, because I do research on those. But portrait & token type packs I've always been hesitant to buy. If I could easily see what others have said about them, it would lead me to at least a few more "spontaneous" purchases.

Do note, IMO, reviews should only be allowed by people who actually make purchases, plus the vendor/author needs the ability to address/respond to them.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information