5E Character Create Playlist
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

I personally found that amazingly useless. Why would I need to type in every single skill every time I had to make an npc? And since you couldn't copy npc's back in the day, you couldn't make a template npc with all the stuff in it you needed, so every NPC was a lot of work. Time that I wasn't willing to use.

Vires Animi

Quote Originally Posted by viresanimi View Post
    I personally found that amazingly useless. Why would I need to type in every single skill every time I had to make an npc? And since you couldn't copy npc's back in the day, you couldn't make a template npc with all the stuff in it you needed, so every NPC was a lot of work. Time that I wasn't willing to use.

Vires Animi
    How do you document what your NPCs can do without writing down their skills somewhere? I agree the ability to have templated NPC sheets for things like generalized trash mobs would be nice, but arguing something is useless because you don't want to fill in all of their skills doesn't make sense to me. What would you do instead?
    • Trying to find a community Ruleset, Extension or Information on how to complete a process? Try FGRepository.
    • PM Myself if you have new or updated community Rulesets, Extensions or Information that you'd like added to FGRepository.

Thread Information