Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    I will be posting updates and comments for this rebuild primary on the FGRepository site, but I will also be posting periodic updates to the CoD status update thread on the forums.

FGRepository Feed: https://fgrepository.com/category/ru...s-of-darkness/
    CoD Status Thread: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...iginally-nWoD)
    • Trying to find a community Ruleset, Extension or Information on how to complete a process? Try FGRepository.
    • PM Myself if you have new or updated community Rulesets, Extensions or Information that you'd like added to FGRepository.

Yep, careful, that screenshot can cause nerdgasm!

Sure! As soon as I can, IŽll start with some Chronicles of Darkness base interface stuff for the basic ruleset, IŽll see what I can do
    My coding skills are just basic, I can modify some minor stuff to fit the graphics, but not much more.

Quote Originally Posted by drahkar View Post
    I'm forking it off of the most recent version of the CoreRPG Ruleset as of a couple weeks ago. The nWoD Ruleset has too many modifications to the character sheet source code to be able to run as an extension on top of CoreRPG. But at the same time, I wanted to get some of the updates that had been worked into the new Ruleset, so this seemed the best option. Especially considering there were some critical bugs in the existing Ruleset as of the newest FG Release. (It was built for Pre-2.9 FG)
    You don't have to completely work the character sheet etc. into the overall CoreRPG structure (just open the different character sheet windowclasse when the button is pressed). But I'd recommend trying to work it to run on top of CoreRPG (i.e. layer it on top of CoreRPG like 3.5e, 5e, etc.) - this will mean that you'll get the opportunity to take advantage of future, non-character sheet related, CoreRPG functionality - like updates to tables, languages, library features, etc., etc.. Fixing it on the CoreRPG release at one point in time means that you'll have the same issue in a couple of years - people want the latest/greatest FG features and will think the ruleset has fallen behind.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    You don't have to completely work the character sheet etc. into the overall CoreRPG structure (just open the different character sheet windowclasse when the button is pressed). But I'd recommend trying to work it to run on top of CoreRPG (i.e. layer it on top of CoreRPG like 3.5e, 5e, etc.) - this will mean that you'll get the opportunity to take advantage of future, non-character sheet related, CoreRPG functionality - like updates to tables, languages, library features, etc., etc.. Fixing it on the CoreRPG release at one point in time means that you'll have the same issue in a couple of years - people want the latest/greatest FG features and will think the ruleset has fallen behind.
    That is a valid point. I'll investigate what they have implemented using 5e and see how it plays out. A lot of it will depend on how difficult it will make implement some of the functionality I am working on replicating.
    • Trying to find a community Ruleset, Extension or Information on how to complete a process? Try FGRepository.
    • PM Myself if you have new or updated community Rulesets, Extensions or Information that you'd like added to FGRepository.

So nice to hear this. Thank you guys!

HereŽre a couple of screen captures of the CoD graphic set current status. I will resume the Vampire the Requiem theme during today. IŽm quite happy with the final result.
    I decided to make the windows a bit transparent to dont lose any of them when overlapping. The Vampire set will have a slight red tint in the overall interface (werewolf in brown-orange, mage in cyan, etc), and each game will have its own background as well
    Attachment 13237
    Attachment 13238
    Last edited by Luthbel; March 4th, 2016 at 09:41.

And a couple screenshots of the Vampire the Requiem extension. Same style with a different tone:
    Attachment 13266
    Attachment 13267

Thanks much! that was preciselly the intention: to add texture

Thread Information