5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

DDEX2-6 Breath of the Yellow Rose Maps

Any interest in these maps?
    FG Ultimate License
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)

I have an interest in ANY map...
    It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll;
    I am the Master of my Fate, I am the Captain of my Soul.

Lol let me figure out the legalities of posting the maps I made in CC3
    FG Ultimate License

Maps are fantastic, especially for me..."the unskilled with drawing tools guy"

I'd made a few of these too. I'll upload my versions when I get home.

Blog Entries
    @Xanstin,
    If you made the maps, in CC, you are permitted to share them as images regardless of what symbols you use. At least this is what I've seen with every CC symbol catalog (including CSUAC and Vintyri) that I've seen.

The only question comes if you have a custom symbol catalog (that you've obtained elsewhere) and distribute the .FCW file. Because you are then distributing the symbol in it's native format as well. It's still ok to distribute a .FCW with symbols from ProFantasy, CSUAC or Vintyri as long as the map is not substantially just a bunch of symbols (i.e. you couldn't make a map of your favorite symbols from any of the above sources and then distribute that as an .FCW file. Though you could (probably) could share an image of such a map.

You can find discussions of this on the ProFantasy forums and in their FAQ, plus if you read the licenses that come with the CSUAC and Vintyri collection.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Actually, the maps I was thinking of were from DDEX2-9 Eye of the Tempest, a sort of sequel to 2-6. They aren't the best, but worked for me.

Here's the rest: https://imgur.com/a/F00y5

Yeah it's the custom images I'm thinking about. Let me look into it tonight if I get some time....running too many games lol
    FG Ultimate License

Kylania I'm working on parsing 2-9 I think I will snag that one! Thanks.
    FG Ultimate License

Rather than try to get a legal degree , Im going to go back in and remove any questionable elements to avert any complications. Ill post as I get them.
    FG Ultimate License

Thread Information