DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 13 First 12345 ... Last
    Ya, 5-6 is fine, but if you need to bump me down, feel free
    FGU Ultimate License - Savage Worlds GM

What's the deadline you need for Scenario submissions? We are still discussing our plans here during the CON weekend.
    Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

Quote Originally Posted by cmdisc View Post
    What's the deadline you need for Scenario submissions? We are still discussing our plans here during the CON weekend.
    Because of the timeframe, I will probably submit as soon as all the GMs enter their games at fg-con.com - let's say by the end of this week at the latest (Sunday). But, that being said, I have absolutely no problem attempting to submit follow-on requests (maybe as a consolidated secondary submission).

I have seen Paizo be very responsive and helpful in my interactions with them, so providing there is still reasonable lead-time (at least a couple of weeks minimum), the requests might meet with success, but no promises. The worst case would be that you pay 3.99 x N for the N scenarios you want to run. If you want to run the Special, I need to know soon, because that one is not purchasable.

It would be great if you could participate as a GM!

I'll need the GM/Scenario list turned into me, at the latest, March 22nd, 2016 by Noon CST USD, to make sure you guys get support on time.

(Sooner is always better, of course.)

We have a web form we will use to collect GM information and I will post that this afternoon.

- Jesse

Jesse R. Davis [IronHelixx]
    PFS Venture-Captain, Online Play
    [email protected]
    https://PathfinderSocietyOnline.com

Our Mission: To Champion, Serve, Support, and Build the PFS Online Community.
    Last edited by IronHelixx; February 29th, 2016 at 20:01. Reason: Formatting issue

Hey hg,

As I said before I would prefer to play the special, tier 10-11 as I don't get a chance to play that level much these days.

However as I said before if u are desperate & need me to GM I will
    Ultimate License
    FG Server: brawny ogre firm gate

Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Teamspeak Password: Dungeoneers

Discord: Lord Kavos (UTC+10)#6088

Thanks for the info and all the help, Jesse! Since it looks like we have the baseline requirements for Paizo support and the Special, I would like to do the initial submission at the end of this week (Sunday) so that GMs have plenty of time with their scenarios. To help with tracking and organization on the FG side, I can submit things to you as a consolidated spreadsheet.

After that, if there are any additional GMs who wish to volunteer, I will try to consolidate into a 2nd submission to help minimize the churn.

GMs - if you know you're going to participate in FG-CON, please add your scenarios to fg-con.com by this coming Saturday, if possible. For others who are still deciding, I'll catch you on part 2 before Jesse's deadline above.

Blog Entries
    Holognome the Player registration (M17) opens about a week prior to Jesse's deadline. If you aim for that you give Jesse a little breathing space!

EDIT: Submission for support received from HoloGnome and passed up the chain.

Regionally appropriate greeting, All.

Indeed, Mr HoloGnome - after our emails on the topic this afternoon I understood that the pre-con GM web form would be unnecessary for FG-Con 8. (It helps a lot for our events with 100-200 online tables, but I agree that you should be able to manually collect the data required for FG-Con 8.)

Just make sure anyone GMing gets HoloGnome your:

* Paizo Associated Email Address. (The one you signed up to Paizo.com with - this is the primary key Paizo uses.)
    * Your Primary Paizo Alias.
    * Your PFS #.
    * A full list of the scenarios you are GMing.
    [Make sure to use the full name from the product page like: 3-07 Echoes of the Overwatched]

+ We will also need the PZ# (off of the product page).

Note: Even if you already have the scenario you are running make sure and send your info to HoloGnome and still list the session at the bottom of the support document - but note on it that you already have the scenario to save issuance time. (We need a full count of tables, so we can get the appropriate boons/prizes.)

An update on the submission date, I was just informed that the OPC and other Paizo staff will be out of the Paizo office from March 13th to April 1st. That means I will really need the full GM list earlier than originally planned. So we will need the list by March 8th, 2016 - and, as stated above, earlier is better. So your accelerated timeline actually works out pretty well, HoloGnome.

When it comes time to report games during the con, we will need all GMs to use the session reporting form that will be provided prior to the start of the con. That is the way we will issue GM boons, player boons, and raffled prizes, et cetera. (So, to be included in prize support / boons, all sessions will need to be reported via the session reporting form and those sessions reported via the form will then be reported to Paizo via that event number by the Online VOs.)

An event has already been setup on Paizo for FG-Con 8: https://paizo.com/events/v5748mkg0beg8

The Event Name/Number is: FG-Con 8/73192 - you can use that to go ahead and start filling out your chronicles and such when you get your scenarios.

If you have any question make sure you contact HoloGnome and he can help you out, or pass the questions on to us as needed.

(If you have need to contact me directly for some reason though, my information is below.)

Looking forward to FG-Con and Best Wishes / Many Thanks to all of you.

Talk to you soon,

- Jesse

Jesse R. Davis [IronHelixx]
    PFS Venture-Captain, Online Play
    [email protected]
    https://PathfinderSocietyOnline.com

Our Mission: To Champion, Serve, Support, and Build the PFS Online Community.
    Last edited by IronHelixx; March 10th, 2016 at 04:02.

I like breathing space - breathing space is good.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Holognome the Player registration (M17) opens about a week prior to Jesse's deadline. If you aim for that you give Jesse a little breathing space!

Hi Jesse -

That all sounds good. So, let's say that I will need all the info from GMs by this coming Monday (1 day in advance of the deadline).

On the session tracking side, my preference would be to use a Googledoc Sheet so that we have all the PFS games at-a-glance in one place. We have templates from previous years that have worked well and should consolidate and simplify the reporting and session boon tracking. I expect to be doing the reporting, which is fine, and delegated reporting on paizo.com allows editing through the "Find" interface as long as you know the session ID (I think). So, if I need to make additional changes later, I should be able to do that.

Thanks for setting up the event. Please change #7-17 to #7-18 (F&F Part 3 instead of Thralls of the Shattered God). Please add #7-10 Consortium Compact and #5-09 The Traitor's Lodge.

Thx!

Thread Information