FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... Last

PFS #5-22: Scars of the Third Crusade (1-5, NORMAL, 1XP/2PP, Silver Crusade)

Game On! See the calendar for scenario details. I would like to run this one at subtier 4-5, but will consider running it an additional time for the low subtier, assuming extra signups.

This scenario is an INVESTIGATION (less common in PFS) and contributes to the storyline of Silver Crusade.

Post Here: PFS ID, Faction, FG Character XML, Previous Chronicle, ITS (as available).

Every character sheet should have the PFS ID and faction indicated on the notes tab.

If you do not have a PC of the appropriate level, you may play a pregen/4 for the initial game or pregen/1 for the 2nd game (if there is one).

Also, completed/correct PC submission required by morning of game day (8 hr. cut-off). If you don't have time or if your build is incomplete/incorrect, you always have the option to play a pregen rather than drop.
    Last edited by HoloGnome; November 18th, 2015 at 17:25.

This screams Evelyn. Sign me up!

May opt to run a pregen for this instead of my Warpriest...
    FGU Ultimate License - Savage Worlds GM

This could be interesting at either subtier if the day/time works for me. Your current date on the calendar does not. But if a 2nd run ends up being at a more friendly time, I'm in.
    Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

OK, cm. I'll try to do a noon PST run, if possible, on the 2nd game. And, if people want high tier for both games, I'm OK with that.

I'm in the same boat as cmdisc. I'll sign onto the calendar entry to show interest in the potential second game, but will wait and see if it happens and when.
    Timezone: GMT+7
    Fantasy Grounds License Type: Standard

I'd be interested in playing in a subtier 1-2 game if there is one. If not I will drop out.
    Sean H on Teamspeak & FG Con

I am interested in running this on my cleric. The time may work. I'll be driving back from a funeral on tues/weds. Not sure yet on times. However I will work on getting the information you requested uploaded. Bigboom, will you help me again with the xml?
    Last edited by aerine; November 18th, 2015 at 20:40. Reason: uploads
    Aerine of Safe Haven

I'll pencil in too
    Server License: Ultimate. Anyone can play for free.
    Server Address: Cold Thief Bold Luck

I guess I'll do noon PST the following week for the others, if that works. That time is now up - so cm, et. al., have at it...and others can take their pick. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Last edited by HoloGnome; November 18th, 2015 at 20:56.

Thread Information