Page 11 of 14 First ... 910111213 ... Last
    Looking for two more players for my Savage Worlds: Tropicana Game:

https://www.fg-con.com/events/tropicana-hot-wheels/
    Daedalus

Time Zone: EDT
    Fantasy Grounds Ultimate License
    My Games are free to play. You only need the Demo to play

Blog Entries
    It seems GURPS : WWII - Sword Beach, Normandy Invasion slotted for Friday at noon PDT has been removed. Super disappointing. Anyone know why?
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Quote Originally Posted by rob2e View Post
    It seems GURPS : WWII - Sword Beach, Normandy Invasion slotted for Friday at noon PDT has been removed. Super disappointing. Anyone know why?
    rob2e: see post #92 of this thread: the GM had a schedule change requiring him to cancel:

Quote Originally Posted by Bane Root View Post
    Sorry guys.

Sadly, a change in my work schedule makes it such that I have to withdraw from my two scheduled games I planned to run.

"GURPS -WW2 Normandy Invasion" and "GURPS- Gantz" are off the table for me.

I was signed up to play that session too--Bane Root, hopefully you reschedule in the near future?

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

I signed up for Breakfast-Interruptus and a Suits in the Mist (I keep thinking of Gorillas...)
    I updated my install of TS3 and tested against the FG server.

I tested an internal Skype internally, but while I thought I recall Skype being mentioned, I didn't see any info there.

Will there be video for these games (I care neither way, just trying to prep) - if so, which apps should I have GTG and do I need to pre-contact up to make the connection on Game Day(s)?

Blog Entries
    The GM will typically make contact with you however this close to the Con you may have missed their email.
    Join the ts.fg-con.com teamspeak server 15mins before Game time and look for the Game or GM name in the FG Con channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Varsuuk View Post
    I signed up for Breakfast-Interruptus and a Suits in the Mist (I keep thinking of Gorillas...)
    I updated my install of TS3 and tested against the FG server.

I tested an internal Skype internally, but while I thought I recall Skype being mentioned, I didn't see any info there.

Will there be video for these games (I care neither way, just trying to prep) - if so, which apps should I have GTG and do I need to pre-contact up to make the connection on Game Day(s)?
    You should have a PM from me a few days ago with all of the details; but certainly you won't need skype for me and I won't be doing any video. My voice is scary enough
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Last minute player cancellations, 2 openings in Balance Disturbed, a 5E D&D adventure in the Burning Destiny Campaign. See: https://www.fg-con.com/events/balance-disturbed/

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

...and FG Con 8 is officially underway! Gentlemen, start your engines!

[Actually, they've already started: at least 14 players for FG Con are on Teamspeak right now...]

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Quote Originally Posted by Hector Trelane View Post
    Gentlemen, start your engines!
    And ladies surely!
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    And ladies surely!
    ... and kobolds, lizardpersons, Jedi, tentacled-faced Old Ones...

Thread Information